Goonstation Forums
Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trunks. - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trunks. (/showthread.php?tid=3133)

Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trunks. - casualtrash - 09-13-2014

It's kind of lame that female boxers must forgo modesty for their sport,it would be nice if either putting on the trunks as a female automatically added a sports bra or if it was just a separate object.

I don't know if the first option is feasible and if need be i can try my hand at spriting a pair with a sports bra. (provided someone could post a sprite of a female wearing the trunks)

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - YJHGHTFH - 09-13-2014

you can always just grab the basketball uniforms yknow

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - Sundance - 09-13-2014

YJHGHTFH Wrote:you can always just grab the basketball uniforms yknow

You're not tempted to even mention that you've sprited female swimsuits?

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - casualtrash - 09-13-2014

Sundance Wrote:
YJHGHTFH Wrote:you can always just grab the basketball uniforms yknow

You're not tempted to even mention that you've sprited female swimsuits?
He's clearly a fan of slams and/or jams.

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - Crumplehat - 09-13-2014

I actually remember there used to be one-piece bathing suits available at the pool but some jerk took them out.

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - crasscrab - 09-14-2014

gimme the borat swimsuit

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - YJHGHTFH - 09-16-2014

[Image: C9HcCMV.png]
DMIs here
i'm the best etc etc

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - casualtrash - 09-16-2014

YJHGHTFH Wrote:[Image: C9HcCMV.png]
DMIs here
i'm the best etc etc

I think this would work just fine.

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - crasscrab - 09-17-2014

why do only women get to wear sports bras i desire breast support as well

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - UrsulaMejor - 09-17-2014

crasscrab Wrote:why do only women get to wear sports bras i desire breast support as well
someone make a sprite for sports-bras folded over a pair of trunks and have both sets of trunks available for use.

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - ClockworkCupcake - 09-17-2014

no sorry they would obviously be woman-only, to fit in with all those other gender-specific clothing options we have in the game

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - crasscrab - 09-21-2014

wow way to discriminate against my moobs

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - VictorMAngoStein - 09-21-2014

ClockworkCupcake Wrote:no sorry they would obviously be woman-only, to fit in with all those other gender-specific clothing options we have in the game

Anyone else ever force the HOS into a princess costume?

Re: Give female characters an alternative to the boxing trun - DyssalC - 09-21-2014

VictorMAngoStein Wrote:
ClockworkCupcake Wrote:no sorry they would obviously be woman-only, to fit in with all those other gender-specific clothing options we have in the game

Anyone else ever force the HOS into a princess costume?

Can you truly force the willing to do something?