Goonstation Forums
Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) (/showthread.php?tid=305)

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - bladex454 - 03-07-2013

Sitoutumaton Wrote:boombox with a remote control

It's a soundbox with discriminating sounds like gunshots or cyalume saber noises that can be deployed with remote control for distractions.

This could be the most interesting item if hidden in the detectives/finger print kit.also it should add a gets hit/fires thing with it.

Cool Shades says,149.5 "Putting clown in brig now awaiting orders"
Sir Honksalot exclaims,149.5 "HELP DETECTIVE IS GRIFFING ME"
Security burst into the bridge
Cool Shades shoots Sir Honksalot!
Sir Honksalot is hit with the bullet!
Shi Tcurity says,149.5 "cool shades is a traitor killing him now."
Cool Shades is hit over the head with the stun baton!

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - UrsulaMejor - 03-07-2013

(Nameless) Bee pheromones, bees go in a murderous rage

Traitor botanist item. Bee pheromones. Bees protect you like murderous guard buddies for x minutes, then take a nap.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - atomic1fire - 03-07-2013

High priced Medical traitor weapon.

Some kind of disease that spreads quickly and leaves a trail of death to anyone not sufficiently protected.

Maybe worth 10 telecrystals and has some kind of balancing factor, like the disease dies off after like 30 minutes. Protection would involve one of those surgical masks or whatever, a lab coat, white gloves, and a white uniform. and maybe even a scrub hat. Or perhaps an emergancy suit.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Dauntasa - 03-07-2013

Roboticist traitor item: Modified Shell Construction Kit
Would be pretty expensive. Maybe 9-10 crystals.
Comes with 2 machines. The first is a normal-sized brain extractor that immediately gibs a corpse, leaving only its brain behind(doesn't work unless the body is dead. Maybe it should work in crit, but probably not). The second is a bulky item that can be worn on the back like a backpack. When a brain is inserted, it spends about 5-10 second working, then spits out a modified shell. They look like the AIs shells, but are controlled by whoever's brain was inserted. They're a better than the AI's shells. They can drag people and items around, and have a taser gun module. Their laws can be set by interacting with the constructor. They would have pathetic health, with a few hits from an extinguisher destroying them.

Basically the purpose of this would be to allow the Roboticist to quickly build a robot army without having to go through the hoops of corrupting the AI and building a bunch of suits. The tradeoff being that their robots would suck.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - atomic1fire - 03-07-2013

If the modified shells get close enough to the ai core they should be able to hijack the AI, assuming the ai doesn't take countermeasures. Like have the cyborgs make war against the fake ai shells.

This could be a horribly terrible idea, but it would be fun to watch the roboticist try to build a cyborg army with the goal of subverting the station with his own laws.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Xenonia - 03-08-2013

Traitor Assistant Item: Sweeney's Razor
5 Telecrystals
When someone is buckled into a barber chair, this can be used like a regular razor, give the "shave" message, and slit their throat.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - atomic1fire - 03-08-2013

I like the idea of sweenys razer, in fact there should be more optional themed traitor items, like a pair of extra robust boxing gloves that make a POW sound, knocking out anyone hit.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Wydamn - 03-08-2013

I've always liked the idea of a cyber helmet for the roboticist. It allows it's wearer to interface with doors and devices the same way as a cyborg. The major drawback would be that is flashy as heck, looks like an animated Daft Punk helmet, and can't be removed by it's wearer.

Maybe costs 7 telecrystals.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - bladex454 - 03-08-2013

Roboticist traitor items.

Cyberman Suit.
Cost-10 telecrystals

Basically a fully constructed cyborg with a taser,laser and handcuffs. Its laws are that it must make more cybermen and kill its master. They can be given a emote called DELETE and you know where this is going and I should shut up as I am now depressed for some reason....

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - david2222121 - 03-08-2013

Why not instead of going Doctor Who about it, have a syndieborg suit that has the old Sec module? It costs all ten crystals, and you can either hope that you can convince the other roboticist to put your brain in it, or find one of the robust players and give them free reign over the station.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Klayboxx - 03-09-2013

bladex454 Wrote:Roboticist traitor items.

Cyberman Suit.
Cost-10 telecrystals

Basically a fully constructed cyborg with a taser,laser and handcuffs. Its laws are that it must make more cybermen and kill its master. They can be given a emote called DELETE and you know where this is going and I should shut up as I am now depressed for some reason....

Who the fuck would buy a borg that would murderize them

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - CaptainBravo - 03-09-2013

Klayboxx Wrote:Who the fuck would buy a borg that would murderize them

:oops:

though i like the idea of a rogue borg having the old sec module too.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - FrontlineAcrobat4 - 03-09-2013

Giving traitor roboticists the Sec Borg module could be cool, it might have to be renamed though so people don't think that they are not rouge.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - MEOW POW - 03-09-2013

Xenonia Wrote:Traitor Assistant Item: Sweeney's Razor
5 Telecrystals
When someone is buckled into a barber chair, this can be used like a regular razor, give the "shave" message, and slit their throat.

Name it "Figaro" and it's good.

atomic1fire Wrote:I like the idea of sweenys razer, in fact there should be more optional themed traitor items, like a pair of extra robust boxing gloves that make a POW sound, knocking out anyone hit.

Golden gloves, or razor wired gloves, or just normal appearing gloves but described as having bricks in them.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - MEOW POW - 03-09-2013

Also make that razor usable on people buckled into ANY chair to slit their throat