Goonstation Forums
Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) (/showthread.php?tid=305)

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - BlackPhoenix - 07-08-2015

Grek Wrote:How do you implant it in them without them noticing?
Same way you stab somebody with a sleepypen without them noticing.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - BabaYaga - 07-08-2015

BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Same way you stab somebody with a sleepypen without them noticing.

Exactly

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Zamujasa - 07-09-2015

Could just be a silent one-use custom implant. Think sleepy pen.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Zamujasa - 07-09-2015

Ha ha I didn't see there was another page fuck.

Quote:Override Tracking Beacon

Swap this so that it has an internal battery and effectively jams other beacons by broadcasting louder, so any attempt to teleport to one of the listed beacons ends up at it instead. That way you don't have to rely on getting the spelling exactly right or making sure they swap away to something else, and the battery (rechargable?) means you can't just dump it somewhere forever and permanently fuck over the on-station teleporter.

Though to be fair, who even uses that thing?

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Frank_Stein - 07-09-2015

I assume it's a stealth item like the sleepy pen? Also I would love something like this as the detective

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Frank_Stein - 07-09-2015

I assume it's a stealth item like the sleepy pen? Also I would love something like this as the detective

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - atomic1fire - 07-13-2015

Jungle Perfume: Nearby monkeys become aggro to anyone sprayed with the stuff, combine it with a lot of monkeys for a fun way to kill someone.

Dunno about cost, maybe a surplus crate item?

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Zadeon - 07-13-2015

Ultimate Bananas: A cluster of glowing bananas that when fed to monkeys it makes them loyal to whoever fed them, forever. They will follow you around and brutally attack anyone who even just touches you. They will get cranky and ignore you after a while if you do not continually feed them regular bananas.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Berrik - 07-13-2015

Captain's Golf Club: a captain traitor item, sends any object you whack with it flying in that direction at high speeds. also you yell FOREBRAIN whenever you hit someone in the head with it

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - atomic1fire - 07-17-2015

Quite possibly the worst thing anyone could suggest.

Buddy Booms: Attach to a guardbuddy/medi/securitron/cargobot/etc for an buddy explosive. Activate after the buddy has reached close enough to your target for a small boom.

5 tc, you monster.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Noah Buttes - 07-17-2015

atomic1fire Wrote:Quite possibly the worst thing anyone could suggest.

Buddy Booms: Attach to a guardbuddy/medi/securitron/cargobot/etc for an buddy explosive. Activate after the buddy has reached close enough to your target for a small boom.

5 tc, you monster.

Only activates upon hugging with buddies.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Sergeant_Crunch - 07-18-2015

I had a fun little idea for an engineering traitor item.

Syndicate Thermal Protection Suit:complete protection against heat and fire, high crystal cost

It would allow you to walk unimpeded in raging infernos or set off massive pryotechnics in your hand without having to worry about the heat. Basically imagine The Fury's suit from MGS3. It would be really obvious, but it isn't exactly intended as a stealth item. Maybe you could even include an item with it that spreads fires everywhere and make it a 12 crystal kit so you aren't dragging people into an inferno, but instead bringing the inferno to them.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - SlapHappyPappy - 07-21-2015

Sergeant_Crunch Wrote:I had a fun little idea for an engineering traitor item.

Syndicate Thermal Protection Suit:complete protection against heat and fire, high crystal cost

It would allow you to walk unimpeded in raging infernos or set off massive pryotechnics in your hand without having to worry about the heat. Basically imagine The Fury's suit from MGS3. It would be really obvious, but it isn't exactly intended as a stealth item. Maybe you could even include an item with it that spreads fires everywhere and make it a 12 crystal kit so you aren't dragging people into an inferno, but instead bringing the inferno to them.

I really, really like this.

Fuck it, there could be items for each of the Cobra Unit.

A tommy gun made of bees (that shoots angry bees)
A semi-automatic crossbow that does bleeding damage if the bolts aren't removed
A pair of glasses that makes you appear ghostly, and people around you see mangled versions of players or something
A ghillie suit that blends you into the ground, along with a sniper rifle and a parrot

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - atomic1fire - 07-27-2015

Dueling Pistols: These pistols are one shot kills, the catch is they only work on someone also holding a dueling pistol. Two in a box. 3 credits.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Erev - 07-27-2015

Think sleepy pen. Though I doubt it'd see much use. Cameras are a rarely used item anyways.