Goonstation Forums
Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) (/showthread.php?tid=305)

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Mageziya - 01-16-2015

That's actually a good idea.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Frank_Stein - 01-16-2015

atomic1fire Wrote:Hostage Implant
It's a chemical implant you can force someone to inject remotely.

Kinda like a microbomb, but filled with whatever death mix you can dream of, or just inject someone with space drugs after you threatened sarin.

A doctor could even use it to threaten death viruses.

Fill reagent into the implanter, then inject implant. Implant is one use only so make it good.
Someone could build an explosion mix and implant it, but they could also force captain to gain a space drugs addiction, you'd never know!
One could fill it with an omnizine/strange reagent cocktail and implant themself.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - atomic1fire - 01-16-2015

Frank_Stein Wrote:

Kinda like a microbomb, but filled with whatever death mix you can dream of, or just inject someone with space drugs after you threatened sarin.

Fill reagent into the implanter, then inject implant. Implant is one use only so make it good.
Someone could build an explosion mix and implant it, but they could also force captain to gain a space drugs addiction, you'd never know!
One could fill it with an omnizine/strange reagent cocktail and implant themself.

I'm pretty sure strange reagent only works when you're dead, otherwise a injector belt set to inject on death would be far better.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Frank_Stein - 01-16-2015

atomic1fire Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:

I'm pretty sure strange reagent only works when you're dead, otherwise a injector belt set to inject on death would be far better.
Mindslaved accomplice

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - VictorMAngoStein - 01-20-2015

Briefcase gun!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNE4jHzNDaE[/youtube]

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - UrsulaMejor - 02-02-2015

last night I had a dream about a pda cart that lets you send a virus to turn people's pdas into those really screechy, loud, and annoying noise maker artifacts

so uh, that's my suggestion

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Dr_Bee - 02-03-2015

UrsulaMejor Wrote:last night I had a dream about a pda cart that lets you send a virus to turn people's pdas into those really screechy, loud, and annoying noise maker artifacts

sounds like a perfect item for staff assistant traitors.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - BaneOfGiygas - 02-03-2015

Dr_Bee Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:last night I had a dream about a pda cart that lets you send a virus to turn people's pdas into those really screechy, loud, and annoying noise maker artifacts

Or clowns.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Dr_Bee - 02-03-2015

BaneOfGiygas Wrote:
Dr_Bee Wrote:

Or clowns.

eh. clowns are more whimsical fun. Assistants are blatantly annoying, with the vuvuzela gun and all that.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Roomba - 02-04-2015

Syndicate deck, 3 tcs

It's a pack of cards. The regular number cards are razor-sharp and can be thrown at people to do a minor amount of brute, and the cards stick into people and cause bleed damage, and have to be removed through surgery. The royal cards explode when thrown with about the force of a trick cig.

You can activate the deck when it's in the deck box to blow up all the remaining explosive cards and send razor-sharp cards flying everywhere.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Amuys - 02-15-2015

Wouldn't mind if the chef got a poison bottle instead of syndicate sauce.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - TrustyGun - 02-15-2015

Syndie Balloon

Costs all of your telecrystals. Does nothing except for making it obvious you are a traitor.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - AmosMoses - 02-15-2015

TrustyGun Wrote:Syndie Balloon

Costs all of your telecrystals. Does nothing except for making it obvious you are a traitor.

No. God no, no. NO.

We're not vg.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Roomba - 02-15-2015

"Honey Production Kit"

A quartermaster traitor item. A crate that looks completely identical to an unlocked honey production kit crate. The crate is filled with angry wasps.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - UrsulaMejor - 02-15-2015

Macro Mustache, 10TC

A Giant as fuck fake moustache that's half as wide as you are tall. Trips people next to you sometimes and explodes violently if people try to remove it.

That's it. Be the badass you always knew you were.