Goonstation Forums
Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) (/showthread.php?tid=305)

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Captain_Bravo - 11-10-2013

Could you imagine a traitor chaplain with Knock? Hell yes!

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Karmahunter - 11-10-2013

Traitor chaplain with blink or fireball would be hilariously funny. "Hey look the harmless chaplain is breaking into the brig again!" Boom fireball.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - UrsulaMejor - 11-10-2013

You guys are basically stating the basic concept of the satanist robes; chaplains with spells. I think those were being brought back, last i checked?

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - VictorMAngoStein - 11-10-2013

I wil play chaplain every round if this gets added.

But incase people think it's OP:

Sacrificial Dagger
Allows you to kill people in a long, drawn out ritual, complete with satanic chants security can hear. You generally need to bucklecuff people or beat them into crit to complete the ritual. Every kill grants you a random wizard power, but also increases the chance that the next sacrifice will backfire spectacularly.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Lantern - 11-11-2013

I'm a bit curious. Have the nuke operatives ever had something like a "military utility belt" to store all their fun toys in? If not i think that might be worth considering, if only because carrying around the backpack is annoying sometimes.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Karmahunter - 11-11-2013

UrsulaMejor Wrote:You guys are basically stating the basic concept of the satanist robes; chaplains with spells. I think those were being brought back, last i checked?

Those only come with blind for pesky security but blind is still a killer spell bring this back. I never got to experience it. frown

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Lavastage - 11-11-2013

Item: Mini Tesla Coil
Cost: 5 Telecrystals
Bought by: CE
Basically its a machine that can spray lightning when placed on an active wire. Can be hidden under floor tiles. Shoots lightning when someone is moving near it. Intensity is scaled by how much electricity is passing through the active wire.

... not much more to it

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Shoddy - 11-11-2013

unique assassination objective item: Garotte.

a strangulation cord with two handles for good grip, made with piano wire to sever the internal carotid artery which causes suffocation as well as internal bleeding and loss of oxygen to the brain, an extremely deadly weapon.

this item would work as an instant chokehold which cuts through masks and hats and causes brute, suffocation and brain damage, victims can also be dragged at normal pulling speeds so that you can get into a maint corridor quicker to finish the victim off.

it might sound overpowered but it's function is to be a silent and deadly kill which can easily overpower one person, but if someone else is around you can get wrecked easily

this item also requires use of both hands, so no strangling two people at once.

a cool weapon used by ass-assins.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Ali0en - 11-13-2013

Traitor roboticist item - The Brainwash Butt

All you have to do is weld it onto someones head and they become a mindslave until someone takes it off with surgery. It could either just look like a butt or be metal if it needs a hint for balance. Cost would be 3-4 TC.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Bandit - 11-13-2013

Karmahunter Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:You guys are basically stating the basic concept of the satanist robes; chaplains with spells. I think those were being brought back, last i checked?

Those only come with blind for pesky security but blind is still a killer spell bring this back. I never got to experience it. frown

It came with knock, too.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - babayetu83 - 11-13-2013

how about some unique items for job of the day

for the clown, why not a banana peel launcher

or for the barber, a huge pair of shears that cuts off heads?

and for the boxer, those gloves-with-the-horseshoes in them? from last christmas?

not sure what could be given to the tourist, lawyer, or vice cop

maybe a suped up camera that traps people inside of pictures

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Bologna Prime - 11-14-2013

babayetu83 Wrote:maybe a suped up camera that traps people inside of pictures

Isn't there a picture people can get trapped in hidden in the spawnlist abyss?

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Xenonia - 11-14-2013

Lawyer gets a special lawyer suit that has the ability to smash tables with objections, and can create that flash that makes the screen white for a moment (but doesn't knock you down)

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - VictorMAngoStein - 11-14-2013

No, the "Objection!" should break handcuffs. Those durn ambulance chasers and their bill of rights!

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - VictorMAngoStein - 11-14-2013

Syndicate vegetables (Chef): Mario Bros 2 vegetables. They are single use but you can either eat them or throw them at people. Eat 5 for temporary hulk powers!