Goonstation Forums
cogblap v0.98 | beta testing will be happening occasionally - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: Good ideas! (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: cogblap v0.98 | beta testing will be happening occasionally (/showthread.php?tid=221)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - Sundance - 12-09-2012

Cogwerks Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:So.. Surgery..
What's your ideas on that cog? Will it be more than removing a rarely spent round from someone?
Just an idea that may or may not be easy to code:

I want to add some high-damage triggered ailments like Third-Degree Burns and Organ Failure that require surgery instead of chems/cryo to fix. Might be a later thing though.

So pretty much the idea that I just had but more fleshed out and better, heh.
What's the symptoms of third-degree burns/ organ failure?
Also, what tools would you use for repairing these? Sure a scalpel and saw is good for cutting things off people, but repairing is another thing altogether.
I was thinking some form of futuristic suture that functions like a medical multi-tool, something that looks kinda like this:
[Image: Leatherman-Raptor.jpg]

Could be easy just to re-sprite a scissors if you think about it. Stem-cell injectors for organ replacement? hmm.

Another thing that could be super cool is the possibility of underground surgery, something a medic might be forced to do if medbay is bombed. Essentially putting someone on a table and using the sedative gas (giving the gas an actual use woo) allows them to be operated on like you would on a surgery bed.

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - Zorato - 12-10-2012

Cog I don't know if this is the right thread for this but will the health code be cleaned up by the time this station is live? I ask because I was told that that is the reason why it can get so laggy sometimes.

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - Tiger33116 - 12-10-2012

Hey cog with the qm office where is the order console I like it so I don't over order

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - Cogwerks - 12-10-2012

Zorato Wrote:Cog I don't know if this is the right thread for this but will the health code be cleaned up by the time this station is live?

ahahahaha

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - atomic1fire - 12-10-2012

It would be funny if monkeys could be used as organ doners, at the slight risk of someone getting some monkey specific disease.

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - Willfrey - 12-10-2012

All the currency for Cogsmap should be in bitcoins.

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - h3half - 12-10-2012

I like how we're debating major code changes when this is a new map

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - V12US - 12-11-2012

This map looks amazing.

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - Zorato - 12-11-2012

Cogwerks Wrote:
Zorato Wrote:Cog I don't know if this is the right thread for this but will the health code be cleaned up by the time this station is live?

ahahahaha

NegativeMan

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - HumbleBee - 12-13-2012

V12US Wrote:This map looks amazing.

cog alt found.

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - Aphtonites - 12-14-2012

HumbleBee Wrote:
V12US Wrote:This map looks amazing.

cog alt found.
dumblebee found

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - Jorici - 12-16-2012

I love it. It has feels new, but it also feels like you are giving homage to the stations of old. I can't wait to play on it!

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - CrowdControl - 12-18-2012

Hey cowerks or aph, any chance QM could get a second M.U.L.E. bot? I know you are already revamping QM, but just really want to have a race murder-athon across the station with the other bored QM. And it looks like the code should support multiple bots. ( Could be entirely wrong on this I'm just going by the PDA program that has you select which mule you want to use.)

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - HumbleBee - 12-18-2012

Jorici Wrote:I love it. It has feels new, but it also feels like you are giving homage to the stations of old. I can't wait to play on it!

these cog alts are getting out of hand

Re: cogmap // v0.93 - current code update - Cogwerks - 12-18-2012

Stop shitting up the thread Humblebee. It's fine if you have issues with the map itself, you're welcome to say so, but calling other people alts for liking it is just dumb and obnoxious.