Goonstation Forums
Complaint CaptainBravo, Temporary Classic Server - Extreme malding over an innocent ticket - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Server Appeals (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Admin Feedback (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Complaint CaptainBravo, Temporary Classic Server - Extreme malding over an innocent ticket (/showthread.php?tid=17152)

CaptainBravo, Temporary Classic Server - Extreme malding over an innocent ticket - Fazbeus - 09-27-2021

Hello, I was playing on a Goonstation's temporary classic server one day ago (September 26) and the following happened.

I was playing as a Staff Assistant (later in the round I changed my job to Quartermaster) and was going to the bar. I saw a cyborg named Zeta-18 who said not to eat floor pills and I said okay. Then Zeta-18 told me to eat floor pills for some reason stating that they are actually good and healthy for me or something like that, but I didn't eat them still. Then Zeta-18 did something to me without my permission and my character's health was rapidly going down and I suddenly mutated. After that, Zeta-18 started attacking me with an omnitool and another borg E.D. Ward joined and started attacking me too. A person named Root Pens also joined in killing me too and when I tried to attack them with my baseball bat to defend myself from them (I didn't even managed to hit anyone with it I think), I accidently dropped it on the ground and Root Pens took my baseball bat and proceeded to beat me up with it and those players threw my dead body into somekind of disposal in maints that was located near bar (not sure how this location is called exactly).  I decided to write an ahelp ticket asking about if that those three players that killed was okay, and if they were antagonists, then close my ticket or mark it as IC issue. There was no admins on a server at that time and nobody answered me. I decided to play another round and saw that there was one admin on a server CaptainBravo and I repeated my ticket (also slightly changing it) which looked like this:     

Several minutes passed, and I still haven't got any kind of response from anyone (there was no response until the round end). I decided to check if the admin CaptainBravo was still on server or not in adminwho and saw this:

Before:     

After:     

As seen in the second screenshot below, CaptainBravo changed their BYOND ckey via admin tools to "FazbeusSmellsLikeSkunkVomit". How mature and truly amazing that is. Why is this kind of behaviour accepted on this server? Does that mean if any kind of new player or outsider coming from a totally different server makes an ahelp like this and asking about stuff like that regarding some kind of situation they are now sure about and not knowing everything how all things works here, will get a similar answer to mine? If so, congratulations, you've just hit a new all time low.

Also, I might be wrong about this, but I think I was also gibbed or blown up for some reason by the same admin after my second round ended when I was standing still in maintenance tunnels and there was noone around me. Very cool.

At this point, I honestly don't have any hope or don't expect any kind apology or something like that done in my favor, I am just extremely sad and baffled that you can easily do and allow stuff like this on Goonstation.

RE: CaptainBravo, Temporary Classic Server - Extreme malding over an innocent ticket - UrsulaMejor - 09-27-2021

I am not involved in this, but I want to say for clarification that goonstation does not have tickets for adminhelps and, as a matter of global admin policy, do not and will not respond with confirmation on whether or not someone is an antagonist.

I'd link you the admin guidelines stating such but the wiki is currently down.

RE: CaptainBravo, Temporary Classic Server - Extreme malding over an innocent ticket - Flourish - 10-08-2021

Hi, we discussed this in adminchat and came to a couple conclusions.

First, calling an admin "malding" in your complaint doesn't really seem to be in good faith and is unproductive.

Second, we mostly agreed that Efrem should not have changed his display name to insult you. I do not condone his behavior.

RE: CaptainBravo, Temporary Classic Server - Extreme malding over an innocent ticket - Fazbeus - 10-09-2021

(10-08-2021, 03:03 PM)Flourish Wrote: Hi, we discussed this in adminchat and came to a couple conclusions.

First, calling an admin "malding" in your complaint doesn't really seem to be in good faith and is unproductive.

Second, we mostly agreed that Efrem should not have changed his display name to insult you. I do not condone his behavior.

Maybe it wasn't so good to call an admin malding, but that is literally how I saw such behavior. Malding is not even a direct insult, it is a meme word consisting of words like "mad" and "balding" for your knowledge. And I definitely saw this admin being mad over pretty much nothing, that they got out of their way to do something like this to me.