Goonstation Forums
'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit (/showthread.php?tid=14852)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - Comrade f191 - 09-27-2020

[Image: 25MXwDh.png]

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - Mouse - 09-27-2020

Hey, one of them actually moved away from the console, that's incredibly attentive by geneticist standards.

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - Reisyn - 09-29-2020

During a event on RP.

[Image: aH4rnhi.png]

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - Drago156 - 09-30-2020

I got some images from a round about a month or two ago.

1: Relatively peaceful looking situation, genenerds have had their console power turned off by the AI.
[Image: YCbMpNf.png]

2: So much for that peace, the reason why the AI has turned off genetics power, spent about two minutes arguing with the genenerds to get them to do something.
[Image: POPuvnu.png]

3: Bonus image, even the nukies forgot their own nuke!
[Image: 42uM1Nl.png]

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - vampirate - 10-01-2020

I was the AI that round. Lol I announced they were doing nothing and got permission on command to turn the apc off. I meant to screencap that round and I am glad you did

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - virvatuli - 10-03-2020

(09-30-2020, 08:38 PM)Drago156 Wrote: 3: Bonus image, even the nukies forgot their own nuke!

hahaha I remember that shift and I also see my ghost hovering near yours
I love the tranq rifle

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - Katzen - 10-11-2020

Competition from science! (It's not Keegan, someone stole his hat from his body)

[Image: i7pvmY0.png]

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - KikiMofo - 10-11-2020

I mean. If hes really lucky he could find an artifact bomb and nuke the blob from the station with it.

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - vampirate - 10-11-2020

If he pops that tank on his back he can leave out through the ejector chute in podbay.

[Image: RF2UkrY.png?1]

These guys had rad resist so during a rad storm they let like three people die in genetics cause they wouldn't even leave their computer to open the door to genetics.  I disassembled their scanners and they did not notice me doing the six step process it takes to do it.  The one on the left finally left to get a tool to fix his scanner when I disassembled it.

(I bolted the door to maint open after this so no one would get stranded in there again)

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - Wisecrack34 - 10-11-2020

I remember that round! Woulda been nice to have Rad resistance, ended up dying in disposals because I got caught by the radstorm while robbing the bridge.

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - gurking - 10-11-2020

robotics got macrobombed at 4 minutes

genetics didnt care

[Image: TsdPQ4a.png]

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - zjdtmkhzt - 10-11-2020

[Image: TsdPQ4a.png]

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - Varali - 11-16-2020

[Image: unknown.png]

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - Wisecrack34 - 11-16-2020

I bet he's still on the wiki waiting for his points to regenerate even to this very day

RE: 'Genetics Moments' - Images of Genetics not giving a shit - SimianC - 11-18-2020

A Hero Emerges

[Image: laK6RwN.png]