Goonstation Forums
Flaborized's sprites - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: Sprites (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Flaborized's sprites (/showthread.php?tid=13534)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 09-03-2020

[Image: unknown.png]

some glasses, rest of them and VR goggles coming MaybeSomedaySoon

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 09-08-2020

cloning pod,. reclaimer, port-a-brig and port-a-puke

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 09-27-2020

drones drones drones DRONES

resprited all the drones that are used currently (didn't touch the unused ones but if they're actually used in the secret repo or something tell me and I'll do them too), the side/back views aren't unique sprites because 1. I think it would make them less visually clear, like as to what specific drone you were looking at and 2. didn't want to, triple amount of work

If you're a dev and want to put these in ping me on discord and I'll send you the *other* drones that I didn't post here for Reasons

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 09-30-2020

wraith, husk, vampire ghoulzombie resprites that I've been sitting on for a while in anticipation for Spooktober

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 10-10-2020

tools, all of them. (also updated the flamethrower sprites for the second and hopefully final ever time)

these go into assemblies.dmi , weapons.dmi (for the flamethrower stuff) and then the assosiated tool.dmi ie: screwdriver.dmi, crowbar.dmi ect., free for anybody to PR to this game to their hearts content

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Frank_Stein - 10-10-2020

Great but I like my wrenches thicc

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 10-14-2020

updated the cloning sprites for the PR, posting here with .dmi

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 10-16-2020

devices. resprited igniters, signallers, timers, prox sensors, everything you can build with those (I think), also beacons for some reason

there was some other stuff in assemblies.dmi but I think it's unused for the most part, lmk otherwise

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 10-23-2020

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

powercell, paramedic, firefighting suit

[Image: unknown.png] a tiny shovel with which to dig things,,

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 10-27-2020

some stuff from stationobjs.dmi , including a bunch of stuff that's on the github resprite list (pod door controllers, door buttons, brig timers) also a hotdog cart which should go in storage.dmi . Also also portable flashes that I did a while ago and still like and nuke present variants that I said I would finish before Spacemas. And I did !

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 10-31-2020

Perspectivized beakers with fill states, MOSTLY by good friend and fellow sprite artist Erinexx, with some minor touch ups by me. Please give Erin their due credit for their work if you add this into the game!!

Also includes a tetrahydrocannabinol filtration device, used for the inhalation of desirable chemicals from the cannabis sativa plant. Could be useful for hydroponics. Also also resprited the mini chemicompiler, an item I'm sure at least two people have heard of

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 11-14-2020

it's that time again

Cyborg resprite, also a few cyborg accessories

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 11-21-2020

scanning devices woa

RE: Flaborized's sprites - aft2001 - 11-22-2020

shiny sprites make me happy yes good

RE: Flaborized's sprites - Flaborized - 11-22-2020

was informed that the prodoc HUD was hard to read wrt colorblindness, made these for better accessibility (same reason I made the same change to the health indicator for all the different HUDs)