Goonstation Forums
Artwork Requests - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Artwork Requests (/showthread.php?tid=1237)

Pages: 1 2

Artwork Requests - MaRcuSTheDAWG - 07-04-2013

I would like to request some non-sprite artwork.

One of them would be THE YAK on a Omega Camel with raining Amusing Dromedaries.

Another would bee all the goonstation camels (except for Amusing Dromedary and bactrian bot) as superheroes, Each with their own icon, Saving a station from a meteor storm using their superpowers.

number three would be a clown battling a EMPed egyptian camel, the location would be tibet, with a old artifact pre-cetacean and a Syndicate security intern hugging each other.

Re: Artwork Requests - MaRcuSTheDAWG - 07-04-2013

Oh, and on Artwork number 2, the camels a want to see as superheroes are:

camel industries,
doctor camel,
camel guardian,
Securicamel (NOT JOE CAMEL)
lord camel13,
my camel fursona,
a literal mule,
a camel on fire,

Re: Artwork Requests - atomicthumbs - 07-04-2013

We don't harbor robophiles around these parts

Why not?

Also, some good artist would like to do these for me?

Re: Artwork Requests - atomicthumbs - 07-04-2013

Robosexuals such as your self are depraved scum. Robots can't consent. They're not even self-aware.

Some are.

Re: Artwork Requests - AngriestIBM - 07-04-2013

[Image: BZbNTKm.png]

Re: Artwork Requests - Mosheninkov - 07-04-2013

let me get this clear are you seriously asking for robot art because you have a sexual fetish related to robots

Re: Artwork Requests - Cogwerks - 07-04-2013

june 19th

[19:23:52] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Admin, can you make us guardbuddies?
[19:26:31] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Gorillamydreams, can you make us Guardbuddies? It would be really cool!

june 20th

[17:45:48] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Why are the bots missing?
[17:46:42] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): I just realized none of the bots show up in the observe tab, and the MULE is gone, so are the others.
[17:47:30] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): I like the robots very much
[17:48:35] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Anyways. I like all the robots. And it would be nice if the Singularity engine came back. Perhaps you should do that along with it being aided by the Thermo?
[17:48:51] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Next update?
[17:50:45] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Because, if you put it back, or code it again, that would be nice., Also, how about calling it a antimatter core?
[17:53:26] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Or, you could just revert to only solar panels.
[17:55:48] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): How about a engine that uses hydrogen atoms, and it smashes the atoms into a new atom, that generates alot of power, it would look like a cylinder with alot of valves, and several glowing blue tubes, I would call it the hydrogen oxydizer
[17:57:19] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): So, do you accept my idea?
[17:59:36] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): There needs to be a new engine. the current one is getting out of style.
[17:59:59] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Soooooooo. Any ideas?
[18:01:16] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Anyone have any ideas?

june 21st

[17:40:35] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Unknown): Do you like the little robot room where I am?
[17:43:13] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Unknown): Admin, are you going to add the little robot room I'm at?
[17:43:30] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Unknown): In the next release?
[18:25:52] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Are you going to add more bot types?

june 22nd

[12:48:27] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): I was in space, stuck in a crystal box, I saw guardbuddies explode, every corner.

june 23rd

[12:15:57] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(MaRcUsTheDAWG): I have a idea, how about a superhero guardbuddy, it's name is Superbuddy and it has superpowers.
[12:18:10] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Did you like my idea of a superhero guardbuddy?
[12:34:29] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): I have an idea, it's a superhero guardbuddy named Superbuddy, it has super strength, can fly, and has super speed
[12:35:49] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Do you like my idea?
[17:59:37] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Here's an idea, you should add a superhero Guardbuddy named superuddy, he has these superpowers: super strength, super speed, flight, he has a red mask and cape.
[19:07:51] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Here is an idea you should like: A superhero guardbuddy named Superbuddy, it has these superpowers: Flight, Super Strength, Super speed, it wears a red mask and a red cape.
[19:08:08] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Wait, why not?

june 24th

[16:41:44] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Can I be a guardubddy?
[16:44:42] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): What now, can I be Beepsky?
[21:27:13] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(M.A.R.C.U.S): Lord Doome, can you please spawn a PR-1 automated checkpoint in robotics?
[21:31:14] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(M.A.R.C.U.S): Lord Doome, spawn all known guardbuddies in arrivals, please just do it. (PS this is not for gorillamydreams)
[21:34:30] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(M.A.R.C.U.S): The reason I really like Guardbuddies are.... They;re nicely desinged, they have emotions on their screens to show what they are thinking, they are a nice addition to Goonstation and I hope they never leave.
[21:34:50] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(M.A.R.C.U.S): And they can be progammed on a computer
[21:35:28] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(M.A.R.C.U.S): Unlike other robots, Guardbuddies can be programmed on a computer using the command prman.
[21:55:45] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(M.A.R.C.U.S): So, did I win the argument?
(note: nobody was replying to him, now or most of the rest of the time)
[21:56:38] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(M.A.R.C.U.S): I did good on talking about why we should keep guardbuddies, so, yeah.
[22:30:13] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Admin, why did you spawn a bunch of securitrons?
[22:33:21] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Admin, are you going to spawn a bunch of Secbuddies to harass me?
[22:35:37] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Admin, are you going to make me have anyomore dreams about robots?
[22:40:21] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Are you going to revive me and spawn a bunch of secbuddies to harrass me? because that could be a thing

june 25th

[16:50:27] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Can I mention comic books?
[16:52:27] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Anyways, Superbuddy is a superpowered guardbuddy, who is non-canon, he;s on a comic book of the same name, the comic book is very popular, and there are currently 44 issues in total. and I said, hes only on a comic book.
[16:54:02] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Are you going to put comic books in the game, maybe add a far away comic book store?
[16:57:45] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Admin, will you put comics in the game? Were you even listening?
[17:05:15] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): I just would like comic books...
[18:39:01] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(X-4837-C (Likes comic boo): I was a cyborg, and now im a ghost, it said Killswitch activated and now im gone, can you respawn me

june 26th

[22:49:57] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): How do you make THE GOOSE?
[22:54:29] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): How do you make THE GOOSE? Is it like the amusing duck?

june 27th

[19:17:25] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Cogwerks, can you release THE GOOSE in the lobby where the Amusing Duck is?
[19:18:31] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Lison, can you spawn THE GOOSE in the lobby?
[19:19:56] ADMIN: MENTORHELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Can anyone spawn THE GOOSE where the amusing duck is?
[21:18:08] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): I know making the amusing duck is by putting a robot arm on a horn, but how do you craft THE GOOSE?
[21:18:27] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): I just want to know
[21:57:41] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Why did you throw me into a small room filled with crazy Securitrons and gibbed me?
[22:04:34] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Admin, can you repawn me, and send me to a room filled with crazy Guardbuddies, Robuddies, and automated checkpoints?
[22:56:15] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Are you going to send me to a room filled with crazy robots to harass me? because I wont care about that

june 28th

[10:26:28] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Please make this round as random as possible, spawn random critters like Secbuddies or THE GOOSE
[10:48:36] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Why no? I like critters!
[11:11:04] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(MaRcUsTheDAWG): I want another robust disruption event
[11:12:58] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): I want another robust disruption please
[11:14:38] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): PLEASE DO ANOTHER ROBUST DISRUPTION EVENT
[11:16:45] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): I would like another disruption event please admin, this round
[11:17:20] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): MagicMountain, please do the disruption again please.
[22:56:57] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Next update, when Medibots are emagged, make it so they sound like they are malfunctioning, for example, their voice speeds up and slows down, and it skips too
[22:57:56] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): How about when they are double emagged.
[22:59:14] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): When medibots are double emagged, they sound like they are malfunctioning, and they twitch and spark.
[22:59:30] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): But the Securitrons do it.
[23:01:20] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): Well, it does not make sense if the Securitrons are the only ones who can be double emagged. well. because the other robots need to be double emagged too. Like the securitrons, oh, and make it so that double emped guardbuddies have the secbuddy face.
[23:13:20] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): LET THE GOOSE BE LOOSE
[23:15:01] ADMIN: HELP: MaRcUsTheDAWG/(Marcus Combore): LET THE GOOSE BE LOOSE IN THE LOBBY ( Would like you to spawn the goose in the lobby)

ahughhhagwhsgh 'posgh 'oj dfh [0 gdlkjds ;lkjd SGj; FUCK YOU MARCUS

I JUST LIKE CAMELS *-~ALOT~-*

Re: Artwork Requests - Mosheninkov - 07-04-2013

do you like them sexually

I just love camels, Okay? they are the most awsome things I have EVER seen.

Re: Artwork Requests - Cogwerks - 07-04-2013

how the hell old are you

I uhm... 16?