Goonstation Forums
Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Server Appeals (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Unban Appeals (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: No (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently (/showthread.php?tid=11403)

Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - BreakMe - 01-06-2019

Who banned you?: Volundr/autobanner

Byond Key: Zloy_Pingvin

Date of Ban: I don't remember, 3 or 4 years ago.

Specified Reason for Ban: Per request from player, "admin" "break me complitely" "complitely break" "please"

Ban Length: Permanent

What led to the ban? I was writing into adminhelp "Break me".

Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: I am a nice guy. I DIDN'T BREAK ANY RULES!!!

Evasion Attempts: I was logging from my new other accounts but not using any vpn ever.

[Image: sIxIFyN]

here is pic of ban https://imgur.com/sIxIFyN

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - Wonkmin - 01-06-2019

We still have quite a few gay people on the staff. Last time this made you very angry.

Is it going to make you angry this time?

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - BreakMe - 01-08-2019

Are you gay (pidor)?

Call volundr

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - Wonkmin - 01-08-2019

Volundr is not around any more.

I am here to deal with this.

Answer the question.

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - Ryguy - 01-08-2019

Just FYI wonk Pidor is a Russian slur for gay people,
Basically their version of F****t.

Sorry for butting in on a ban appeal, I know is not my place, but I feel it should be mentioned

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - magic mountain - 01-08-2019

(01-08-2019, 12:44 PM)Ryguy Wrote: Just FYI wonk Pidor is a Russian slur for gay people,
Basically their version of F****t.

Sorry for butting in on a ban appeal, I know is not my place, but I feel it should be mentioned

Actually this is exactly the sort of situation where it's okay to comment in a thread on this board.

The peanut posting rule is to stop nonsense that adds nothing, you had useful information.

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - Wonkmin - 01-10-2019

Trying to evade again now. Sad.

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - BreakMe - 01-10-2019

Evade what? Unban me or this unjust ban will on your conscience

You also put gay flag on avatar showing your attitude towards them and humilating yourself. You show no respect of rules and must clean your shit after yourself, or just try to be stupid.

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - magic mountain - 01-10-2019

Lord knows I have a hard time sleeping at night with this ban weighing on my conscience.

Please, can we have some mercy? Harvey Milk is rolling over in his grave.

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - Firebarrage - 01-10-2019

Re: evasion attempts.

I'd like to note something here. From time to time people try to evade once or twice. They post that info in the appeal and if it's all reasonable we clear it and let them get back to playing. 

Sometimes it takes people a handful of tries before they realize they need to just post an appeal and handle the original issue.

You tried to evade not once, not twice, but Twenty Five Goddamn times.

That's some serious effort right there. What was it about the twenty-fifth time that finally sent you here?

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - Haine - 01-10-2019

Guy how are you this dense?? Many of our admins are gay. We like gay people here. You trying to insult us or insinuate we should be humiliated for something like a pride flag does not make your ban seem unjust.

I'd call you a braindead troglodyte but troglodytes are actually very cute and good so that would just be insulting them.

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - BreakMe - 01-11-2019

You say I tried to evade 25 times. Don't be stupid, maybe I logged from other byond accounts but keep in mind that this ban lasts for 3-4 years yet. Im not using only 1 ckey and thats because I log in from others, don't mean I try to evade. I wasn't using VPN ever so how can you call that evading attempt??????

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - Firebarrage - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 09:05 AM)BreakMe Wrote: You say I tried to evade 25 times. Don't be stupid, maybe I <s>logged from other byond accounts</s> <b>tried to ban evade</b> but keep in mind that this ban lasts for 3-4 years yet. Im not using only 1 ckey and thats because I <s>log in from others</s> <b>do that thing that is ban evading</b>, don't mean I try to evade. I wasn't using VPN ever so how can you call that evading attempt??????

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - popecrunch - 01-14-2019

(01-10-2019, 10:16 AM)BreakMe Wrote: Evade what? Unban me or this unjust ban will on your conscience

You also put gay flag on avatar showing your attitude towards them and humilating yourself. You show no respect of rules and must clean your shit after yourself, or just try to be stupid.

For real though loads of our admins, myself included, are gay. If you walk into our forums with your homophobic nonsense expecting to get anywhere, you're going to have a bad time. Maybe go away and never come back, because we don't want you here.

And just so I'm completely clear, one more iota of homophobia and I will personally close the thread and ban your forums account. We don't tolerate that shit here, and if you can't deal with that, I won't be sorry to see you go.

RE: Banned by autobanner(volundr) permanently - popecrunch - 01-15-2019

on second thought, nah. bye.