Goonstation Forums
[Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME (/showthread.php?tid=11176)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - New525 - 10-22-2018

Horatio Jiggles
Staff assistant
I rush to the crusher with reckless abandon

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Mordent - 10-22-2018

Wiggles Wigglesby (Test Subject)

Humans are so stupid...

Also, I'm not sure I like how that doctor is looking at me. Especially given where I woke up...

Shuffle away from him, and go see if I can stumble into a more productive situation by sheer luck. Go press my face against the glass of any department I come across while travelling... let's go counter-clockwise...

Inventory
  • Worn: medical jumpsuit
  • Head: disgusting detective's hat
  • Back: backpack
    • anesthetic tank
    • gross saxophone
    • paper

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Lady Birb - 10-22-2018

I hang out near the sides of the bar and watch the... whatever the fuck is happening.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Recusor - 10-23-2018

Sam Eagle
Ah yeah, thats the drink I do like. I continue south on my patrol of the station handing out machine translator implants.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Superlagg - 10-23-2018

I find the computer I doppled into with teamviewer and log into BYOND, then Goonstation. Slappow.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - warcrimes - 10-23-2018

Late Post: Turn 10
Sorry, work schedule has been a bit wonky and wasn't sure if AFK players were comin' back, then i fell asleep.

Rocco Berry [4]
You locate your cartridge and start tapping away.
The moment you hit send, your PDA lights up again, as do, you assume, all of the others.
... crap, shoulda proofread more than the frequency.

Everyone:
PDA message from : "Friemds of Tanhony"
Are you tired of low wages and no sick days? Self-righteous Regional Directors screaming at you, telling you to stop slacking off? Brave and moral Staff Assistant Union Reps mysteriously showing up mangled and mutilated in the morgue?

Ella Oats [1] vs Adrian Clarke [6]
Ella looks into Hydro and peers at the Security Officer before her, smoking something.
"Officer, is that a blunt?"
"I have no idea. Maybe? I may have just smoked a potato. And I think that's the real crime here- absolutely none of these plants are labeled. If i had cataracts, why I'd go blind by the time I managed to find a decent bud in this department. Jot that down, inspector. No good. No good."
Adrian Clarke pings the AI for the botanist's location and marches out of Hydro. Ella, shaken, notes that Hydroponics is disorganized at best, and continues on her way. ... I'm not even sure he *was* smoking...

ALERT: Horatio Jiggles has signed up as Staff Assistant
Horatio Jiggles [3]
You jump out of your sub wreckage with extreme prejudice and narrowly miss falling onto your ass.
You run west and into the smelter room- but the shutters are closed. ... maybe waste disposal was a smarter bet.

Wiggles Wigglesby
You quickly give up on this... questionably ethical doctor.
You head west from medbay first, coming to the Chapel [1]. It's empty. as usual, save for a pile of guts and gibs spread across the altar. as usual.
Next up, you hit crew quarters, [6] - and hey, there's someone in there! standing next to a box of crayons and a pen. You quickly scribble out "Hey can you help me get an ID?" and point to your paper. She nods.

Jack Jackson [3]
You pick a stool near the window and observe the majesty of nature.
A bartender bleeds on his workspace without care.
A janitor tries with futility to meet occupational standards.
A roboticist downs a suspicious drink and starts yelling at his pants.
You find peace. (next roll will have a small bonus)

Sam Eagle [5-2]
You head south out of the bar, and greet a staff assistant who pulls out a cyalume saber. He dissapears before you can implant him. Odd. You carry on your merry way, petting bumblespiders and wasps as you go.

Superlagg [3]
You now have control of Punch MonsterPunch MonsterPunch Mons

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Mordent - 10-23-2018

Wiggles Wigglesby (Test Subject)

Stash the crayons, they'll likely come in handy later, and follow my new friend, occasionally flipping or dancing to indicate my general approval of this good deed of theirs.

Be wonderfully ignorant of the very real possibility that they attempt to murder me.

Inventory
  • Worn: medical jumpsuit
  • Head: disgusting detective's hat
  • Back: backpack
    • anesthetic tank
    • gross saxophone
    • paper
    • crayons

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - New525 - 10-23-2018

Horatio Jiggles
I open the shutters, turn off the belt and walk up next to the crusher slowly

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - CandleCandleCandles - 10-23-2018

PDA to Rubber Johnson: "Oh, okay, suuuure thing!"

I continue heading onward towards the tool storage to get those sweet, sweet hacking tools.

PDA reply to "Friemds of Tanhony": "Nope, I just drink coffee!"

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Lady Birb - 10-23-2018

Adrian Clarke is a pretty cool dude and seems to be upset. I go and hang out with him for lack of anything else to do.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Firebarrage - 10-23-2018

I continue my hunt for the botanist while flowing the AIs directions. This ticket was made to be smoked and by God that's what is going to happen. Along the way I issue a ticket to "friemds of Tanhony" for "misuse of station telecom equipment" and stick it to the first notice board I see.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Wraithcraft - 10-23-2018

Ada descends from the surface after the quickest chiropractic appointment you've ever seen. She would announce her status over the radio while she runs across the station to the tool closet by research, probably saying something like... "Alrighty. My back is cracked and my ideas booklet is packed." Weak rhymes on her part, but that's neither here nor there.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - LovelyMimic - 10-23-2018

I finally stop admiring my new bong. It's not going to be much use until I actually have some weed, after all. Until then...
Say ";Hey, quarterdudes, what's Josh got on offer?"
Hopefully there's actually a QM to check that.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Superlagg - 10-24-2018

Awesome! I go team up with Staffalume Assaber guy and start some rumpus.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - warcrimes - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 04:23 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Awesome! I go team up with Staffalume Assaber guy and start some rumpus.

uh, for the reccord here, that's Sam's hallucination