Goonstation Forums
[Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME (/showthread.php?tid=11176)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Lady Birb - 11-03-2018

I ignore the AI's protests completely and resume looting the HOS.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Firebarrage - 11-04-2018

Say ";I'm on it, AI." Hopefully they buy that. 2d6.

I drag the 2nd officer to Interrogation and buckle him to the chair in there. I snag the portabrig remote in there as well, then head out and tell Jack where I put him.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Recusor - 11-04-2018

Sam Eagle id like to wade through the gibs to see if i find a functioning brain at all for borging

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Wraithcraft - 11-04-2018

Something funny is going on in security, and Ada doesn't like that. She would head over to the gas storage and attempt to vend a few remote signalers, before heading over to the transit tube that leads to the research outpost.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Mordent - 11-04-2018

Wiggles Wigglesby (Test Subject Staff Assistant)

Scrawl on some paper:

"hi ai i am the genisist getenist dna doc but am too lazy to open the doors to my lab can u open 4 me please? smile
Also I hav accidently made myself dumb mute dumb with genes so cannot talk on the radio. frown"

Find a nearby camera, hold it up to it, immediately attempt to hide behind a nearby plant/under a table/etc. and wait for the door to open, then rush in.

Inventory
  • Worn: medical jumpsuit
  • ID: Wiggles Wigglesby (Staff Assistant)
  • Head: disgusting detective's hat
  • Ear: radio headset
  • Back: backpack
    • anesthetic tank
    • gross saxophone
    • paper
    • crayons (very colorful!)
    • standard medkit

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - LovelyMimic - 11-05-2018

Say "Don't look at me dude. Monkey stole 'em. ID said his name was uh, Wuthering... no, umm... Waggles Witherby? Or something?"
I resume vacuuming the blood. Sooner I can smoke up, the better.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - warcrimes - 11-05-2018

Horatio Jiggles [6]
You poke the crusher. You decide do to it again [5].
You poke the crusher. You decide to do it again [3].
You poke the crusher. It nearly snags your sleeve...
Yikes!

Selladore Kaine [5] vs Rubber Johnson [4]
You insist somewhat threateningly that these are Johnson's Nuts and offer him the satchell.
"I aint want your damn nutsack Selly! he shouts.
He flexes his muscles [1] trying to intimidate you, but it's pretty ineffective.
You bean him in the head with a potato. He's angry now.
you can easily initiate a decent brawl, or retreat behind your counter.

Jack Jackson [6]
You strip the HoS to his britches and put on all of his clothes & ID. If you decide to don a mask of some sort, you can now assume his identity if you do not speak.

Adrian Clarke [3][3](Matching!)
Adrian Clarke says, [145.9] "I'm on it AI!"
say "; fuck" states [145.9] "All-right dude, I'll give you a hand in a minute, just got me a shell"
Gotta make this place look above-deck before nanny AI gets here.
You drag the officer to interrogation and buckle him in, close the door. You also snag the P-A-B remote. Jack is dressed as the HoS, that might help your coverup.

Sam Eagle [2]
You trudge around with the gibs, and look for a viable brain.
You find Jhon Warcrimes's left arm, heart, and ID card (Chaplain), but no brain. From the looks of this messy bible aftermath, it wouldn't have been a live one anyway. You grab the ID card & Bible just in case.

Ada O'Hara [5]
Theres something going down, and by god you're not going down with it.
You acquire 3 remote signaling devices, and then make like a log & flush yourself to the research outpost.
A quick survey of the area reveals you are alone here.

Wiggles Wigglesby [5]
You scribble out :
Code:
"hi ai i am the genisist getenist dna doc but am too lazy to open the doors to my lab can u open 4 me please?:)
Also I hav accidently made myself dumb mute dumb with genes so cannot talk on the radio. :("
and hold it to a camera.
The door opens- Success!
Then the radio crackles
say "; fuck" states [145.9] "You could at least say thanks, monkey"
Could you? No, actually, you could not. Stupid computer.

Kickflip Brozinski [1] vs Flesh Utopia, International Clown Of Mystery [6]
You tell him "Don't look at me dude. Monkey stole 'em. ID said his name was uh, Wuthering... no, umm... Waggles Witherby? Or-"!!!!!! WHACK  You don't get to finish your thought, because you're on your ass, the clown is holding a scalpel, and just like that he's got you in a grab.
"Where the fuck are my crayons HONK" he gibbers.
You attempt to regain control of this bout- ([6] vs [5] ) - and you resist out of the grab. You're on your feet, but a little winded, and this clown is here to fuck you up.

(note: this character has a name now because he's becoming significant, but it's still the same clown from earlier)

Sorry about the space-lag by the way

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - LovelyMimic - 11-05-2018

Alrighty, I'm going to abandon the buffer and attempt to run away from the clown, in the direction of crew quarters (or towards whatever location the AI replies to my question below with). I'm also going to attempt to toss my (hopefully still relatively full) mop bucket out behind me to cover my retreat. If natural clown clumsiness doesn't trip him up, the spill might.
Lastly... I Say ";AI, where's that monkey, the one who was in medbay just a second ago?"

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Recusor - 11-05-2018

Sam Eagle welp, using the chaplain ID I head to his office to steal his piano and drag it back to robotics with me.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Superlagg - 11-05-2018

Ok aight cool, i stuff the pipebombs in my backpack and fuck off back to the station. I drag Bill along with me for moral support.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Mordent - 11-06-2018

Wiggles Wigglesby (Test Subject Staff Assistant)

Flip to demonstrate thanks to the AI.

Stroll on in to genetics and see about releasing my trapped brethren. This likely involves grabbing a geneticist and throwing him against the door to the monkey pen to get it to open.

Inventory
  • Worn: medical jumpsuit
  • ID: Wiggles Wigglesby (Staff Assistant)
  • Head: disgusting detective's hat
  • Ear: radio headset
  • Back: backpack
    • anesthetic tank
    • gross saxophone
    • paper
    • crayons (very colorful!)
    • standard medkit

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Lady Birb - 11-06-2018

I ask Adrian if we really need to keep that one officer alive, and then look in the HOS's satchel for cool shit.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Firebarrage - 11-06-2018

I tell Jack he can do what he wants. I point to the interrogation room again and nod at his new egun.

While Jack works on the hos I go to the hallway and meet the AI if/when they show up. If they do, I attempt to bamboozle the AI with logical paradoxes to stall for time.

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - warcrimes - 11-07-2018

whew now that nov6 is over i can distract you again. update coming in a few hours, please run turns if you need to

RE: [Campaign] ROBUSTING@HOME - Wraithcraft - 11-07-2018

Ada would try to collect some medicine from the medkits in the text chamber.