Goonstation Forums
Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Bug Reports (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=10984)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - MrMagolor - 09-02-2018

The genetics mailchute is unnamed, listed as "GENERIC" in its menu, meaning that you can't mail things to it even after rescanning on other mailchutes. You can use it to send to other mail chutes just fine, though.

(09-01-2018, 12:39 PM)sodly Wrote: Ghost drone factory currently has one charger slot that goes unused because all the outlets appear to be shifted one "room" over, so one of the finished drones just gets shit out uselessly on the floor.

[Image: 23e72b4c19.png]

I noticed that even when trying to put that drone in its charger, it didn't work.

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - glassofmilk - 09-02-2018

It looks like the databank in the tech outpost on Oshan isn't properly hooked up. I built a terminal and ran term_ping, and it isn't showing up. As a result, the mainframe isn't on at round start. I haven't played around at the tech outpost on non-Oshan maps, so I don't know if that's a bug or not, but I think the unresponsive databank must be

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - glassofmilk - 09-03-2018

Another issue with the tech outpost - the sub bay doesn't have the fancy water force field that the other bays do, so it floods every time you open the doors.

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - MrMinimoose - 09-03-2018

Quantum telescope's asteroids are completely unusable due to the lack of mining magnet on the map, so using it for signals is 90% going through the list of unusable mineral asteroids.

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - Lady Birb - 09-03-2018

The robotics fabricators can't fabricate anything. The list of items just shows up blank.

Mordent Edit: Confirmed on 2019-04-07 that this is not/no longer the case.

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - sodly - 09-03-2018

(09-03-2018, 01:13 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: The robotics fabricators can't fabricate anything. The list of items just shows up blank.

Same with the general manufacturer in the research outpost. Not sure how many fabricators this is true for; I just noticed it last round.

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - sydne66 - 09-03-2018

If you open up the engine power monitoring program on the PDA you won't be able to close it since it just closes the PDA window and not the actual program.

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - Drago156 - 09-03-2018

(08-28-2018, 04:31 AM)drymelon Wrote: is this supposed to be a joke??? the two medkits in security are empty and spawn that way. the brute medkit in the interrogation room is fine though

This isn't fixed...............

THEY ARE STILL EMPTY!

At least the one outside the brigs is empty.

ADMIN EDIT: Thought I fixed that, maybe i missed some?

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - MrMagolor - 09-04-2018

Hydroponics has no cargo pad; this makes it a good bit more difficult to send them bees.

Mechboots don't work on the ocean floor (unsure if feature)

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - Berrik - 09-04-2018

The SMES units in engineering sometimes just plain won't charge when wired up to vent extractors.

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - pali6 - 09-05-2018

Now there is something fucked with the mainframe at map load. I think it doesn't start right away. Some terminals fail to connect and you have to reenter the connect manually. Databanks sometimes don't connect at all even if you mash that Reset Connection button.

EDIT: They do connect after mashing that button for a minute or so.

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - Sord213 - 09-05-2018

There's a massive lack of intercoms for AI eavesdropping. Research has 0, engineering has 0, QM only has 1 in the main office not the shipping area, crew quarters is lacking, as is the market.

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - MrMagolor - 09-06-2018

cd /mnt/artlab, even on the artlab console, doesn't work. It gives an "invalid path" error.

EDIT: The artlab databank is listed [GENERIC] and you can connect to a generic databank on the artlab console, but it has nothing on it.

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - LovelyMimic - 09-06-2018

(09-03-2018, 01:58 PM)sodly Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 01:13 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: The robotics fabricators can't fabricate anything. The list of items just shows up blank.

Same with the general manufacturer in the research outpost. Not sure how many fabricators this is true for; I just noticed it last round.

This is also true for all the fabricators i've found in the Trench.

RE: Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread! - Studenterhue - 09-07-2018

The sign on the bottom of the Sea Elevator says you're in the glacial caves, just like the Ice Moon's. Caves, sure, but glacial is stretching it.