Goonstation Forums
The Goonstation Book of World Records - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The Goonstation Book of World Records (/showthread.php?tid=10240)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

The Goonstation Book of World Records - Firebarrage - 03-26-2018

THE GOONSTATION BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS

Highest Number of Crusher Pokes: 15. Sam Eagle (Recursor)

Hottest Fire - ZeWaka, 1.55396e27

Most Deaths In A Single Round: Erasmus Klein (Stryxic) - 17

Most People In A Clown Car: 31. Chips Ahoy

Most Potent Weed - 2040. Vitaroll

Most Discord Roulettes Survived: 13 - Podrick Equus

Most Robust Robustris Score: 86592 - Forthwrong

Most Wire Snips Before Getting an Owie On Finger: 89 - Alliostra

Most items stolen as a spy-thief: 11 -Stryxic

Most dabs without you arms fall off: 44 - pali6

Most spins before you arm fall off in hell: 40 - polivilas

Did you poke the crusher a scary number of times? Did you manage to make an army of buttbots so large that the chaplain started a cult to the horde? Then perhaps you have just set a new Goonstation Record! Here's how to get the recognition you deserve for your assorted acts of degeneracy:

1. Make sure it's measurable! Records like "number of crusher pokes" or "most deaths" are measurable. Things like "most annoying gimmick" are not. 
2. Post proof! Pictures, video, or goonhub data are all acceptable.
3. Don't be an ass. Don't attempt records that lag the server to hell or break any rules.

If its measurable, has proof, and isnt a dick move then I'll post your record. If it is not all three of these things I will quote the rule and everyone will get a chance to laugh at you for being an idiot.

RE: The Goonstation Book of World Records - Triacontakai - 03-26-2018

ive got a candidate for most deaths in a single round: http://goonhub.com/deaths/search:round_id:55645
i kept spamming horse with SR over and over and over while he had max brain damage hoping the mannitol would tick and revive him

RE: The Goonstation Book of World Records - Recusor - 03-26-2018

(03-26-2018, 09:09 AM)Triacontakai Wrote: ive got a candidate for most deaths in a single round: http://goonhub.com/deaths/search:round_id:55645
i kept spamming horse with SR over and over and over while he had max brain damage hoping the mannitol would tick and revive him

I think I witnessed it and it was great. we ended up just cloning him didnt we?

RE: The Goonstation Book of World Records - Triacontakai - 03-26-2018

nah, i ended up getting rid of the brain damage with holy water, switching out the EMP'd cyberheart with a transplanted heart from a random corpse, and finally SRing him again once and for all

RE: The Goonstation Book of World Records - warcrimes - 03-26-2018

Longest sandwich name truncates after a while, doesn't it ?
it's gonna be a one-time set by whoever plays chef next round and then bango, done.

RE: The Goonstation Book of World Records - Firebarrage - 03-26-2018

Oh does it? well thats no fun. Ill switch it to another chef-related record

RE: The Goonstation Book of World Records - Vitatroll - 03-26-2018

Is this GS2 only? Lamar ran a hellburn for several hours on extended a long time ago. Rolled the engine over several times. Doubt that one'll be beat.

RE: The Goonstation Book of World Records - Drago156 - 03-26-2018

*cough* *cough* Hey Firebarrage, I think you forgot to include the one record that Sartorius has a statue in his name for.

Pretty sure the record was for having the most amount of rads without being dead or something.

RE: The Goonstation Book of World Records - Cyfarfod - 03-26-2018

(03-26-2018, 11:16 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Is this GS2 only? Lamar ran a hellburn for several hours on extended a long time ago. Rolled the engine over several times. Doubt that one'll be beat.

I made a point of having the time elapsed for my engine burn, too, that was my output at 90 minutes.

(03-26-2018, 11:16 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Is this GS2 only? Lamar ran a hellburn for several hours on extended a long time ago. Rolled the engine over several times. Doubt that one'll be beat.

GS1 records are happily accepted. I may split the engine burns into categories e.g. "Highest engine run in under 60 minutes" and "Highest engine run - unlimited time". It can just list something like "3 rollovers 50 ZW".

Quote:Drago156 

*cough* *cough* Hey Firebarrage, I think you forgot to include the one record that Sartorius has a statue in his name for.

Pretty sure the record was for having the most amount of rads without being dead or something.

Send me an image with the actual numbers and I'll list it

RE: The Goonstation Book of World Records - Nnystyxx - 03-26-2018

I once almost assuredly gained the world record for most stolen flockdrone cores, in one test round. I had like 16 of them.
(but I don't care about a title)

RE: The Goonstation Book of World Records - Gannets - 03-26-2018

Voted five.

After some experiments with Gannets, we have decided that gibshark avoidance is done at max gibshark speed (1)

RE: The Goonstation Book of World Records - locusts - 03-26-2018

it's a shame that this doesn't apply retroactively because i would almost certainly qualify for "most successful borgings"

(03-26-2018, 02:56 PM)locusts Wrote: it's a shame that this doesn't apply retroactively because i would almost certainly qualify for "most successful borgings"
Retroactive records are allowed as long as you have proof