Goonstation Forums
Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) (/showthread.php?tid=305)

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - OurKabalEmerges - 05-21-2014

5u Initro
10 crystals

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - KikiMofo - 05-21-2014

OurKabalEmerges Wrote:5u Initro
10 crystals
I think you can get initro from the poison bottles. Also 5 units ain't worth it at all. 10 crystals for 40 units is better but then you don't got a way to get it into people. No sleepy pen and no emag for hyposprays so you are limited in ways of initroing people.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Kovirii - 05-21-2014

KikiMofo Wrote:I think you can get initro from the poison bottles. Also 5 units ain't worth it at all. 10 crystals for 40 units is better but then you don't got a way to get it into people. No sleepy pen and no emag for hyposprays so you are limited in ways of initroing people.
So spraybottles?

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Frank_Stein - 05-21-2014

An implant that dispenses strange regent (or whatever chem it is that can revive dead bodies, I haven't messed with chemistry in forever.) 30 seconds after death has occurred.

Maybe 6, 7 telecrystals

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - UrsulaMejor - 05-22-2014

Frank_Stein Wrote:An implant that dispenses strange regent (or whatever chem it is that can revive dead bodies, I haven't messed with chemistry in forever.) 30 seconds after death has occurred.

Maybe 6, 7 telecrystals
Under normal circumstances, this would just gib the body

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Haine - 05-22-2014

Kovirii Wrote:So spraybottles?
Good luck getting initropidril into someone with one of those!

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - atomic1fire - 05-22-2014

Lead Crate: 10 credits. (engineer/QM only?)

Contains a rad suit you should probably put on almost immediately, and a bar of uranium. (or more depending on how useful it actually is)

This is basically a thing that would allow give you a few options to use the arc reactor for more traitor goals far faster.

For instance wear the radsuit and hit people with a radioactive shovel. Build windows or walls that contain uranium so people die/mutate from being too close. Combine with erebite and maybe get some kind of dirty bomb, etc. You could even wear radioactive armor if you are crazy enough.

Note that with all the arc smelter attention people will probably notice a lead crate lying around.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Frank_Stein - 05-22-2014

UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:An implant that dispenses strange regent (or whatever chem it is that can revive dead bodies, I haven't messed with chemistry in forever.) 30 seconds after death has occurred.

Maybe 6, 7 telecrystals

Does it always gib? I thought that there was a chance it revives. I have to admit, I'm pretty chemistry ignorant. I just think, maybe there should be a soulguard like option for traitors so you could reenact those slasher horror movie moments where you think the killer is dead and they get back up.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Dauntasa - 05-22-2014

atomic1fire Wrote:Lead Crate: 10 credits. (engineer/QM only?)

Contains a rad suit you should probably put on almost immediately, and a bar of uranium. (or more depending on how useful it actually is)

This is basically a thing that would allow give you a few options to use the arc reactor for more traitor goals far faster.

For instance wear the radsuit and hit people with a radioactive shovel. Build windows or walls that contain uranium so people die/mutate from being too close. Combine with erebite and maybe get some kind of dirty bomb, etc. You could even wear radioactive armor if you are crazy enough.

Note that with all the arc smelter attention people will probably notice a lead crate lying around.
you can already get this for free though

Cerenkite is radioactive and Industrial Armour is radiation proof

that gives me an idea

9 crystals

Walking Chernobyl

A jumpsuit that basically just looks like a jumpsuit. It has two properties.

A: It completely, 100% protects you from radiation

B: It gives off, 100% of the time, enormous amounts of lethal radiation.

walk up to a dude, say hi, chat with him, go off to do something else. A few minutes later he collapses and dies choking on his own liquifying innards. Why? Nobody knows! But it seems like whenever you walk through a few minutes later everyone comes down with just really horrible radiation poisoning. Must be a coincidence.

Comes with the added bonus of when the crew figures out that you're the walking nuclear reactor and lynches you they'll still have a hell of time dealing with your suit as it gives off invisible death rays.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - KikiMofo - 05-22-2014

Dauntasa Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:Lead Crate: 10 credits. (engineer/QM only?)

you can already get this for free though

Cerenkite is radioactive and Industrial Armour is radiation proof

that gives me an idea

9 crystals

Walking Chernobyl

A jumpsuit that basically just looks like a jumpsuit. It has two properties.

A: It completely, 100% protects you from radiation

B: It gives off, 100% of the time, enormous amounts of lethal radiation.

walk up to a dude, say hi, chat with him, go off to do something else. A few minutes later he collapses and dies choking on his own liquifying innards. Why? Nobody knows! But it seems like whenever you walk through a few minutes later everyone comes down with just really horrible radiation poisoning. Must be a coincidence.

Comes with the added bonus of when the crew figures out that you're the walking nuclear reactor and lynches you they'll still have a hell of time dealing with your suit as it gives off invisible death rays.
Love this idea. It would be fun to walk around just being normal and people just dying from nothing and with the one left over point you can get a microbomb just for a final FUCK YOU.

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Bologna Prime - 05-22-2014

An idea for the smelter, the Syndi-Smith Hammer!

Using advanced hammer technologies, you can make all sorts of neat murder tools from your own bars!

In order to use the hammer, simply whack the bar and select what you want! Just look at the possibilities!

Sword : A weapon that does bleed damage and gets stronger with the quality of the bar it's made from.

Mace: A blunt weapon that's good for knocking people out and is stronger with the toughness of the material it's made from.

Bullets : You know how shooty bullets work. But now you can make them with your favorite alloys! Maybe give an option between 357, 38, and .22 rounds.

Helmet : for putting on your head doofus

Statue : Hold the hammer in one hand and a bar in the other and apply the hammer to a corpse to make a statue!

could probably use more stuff to make so feel free to add to it

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - OurKabalEmerges - 05-23-2014

Slush sprayer
Starts loaded with napalm, phlogiston, and liquid erebite
can be reloaded with any chem or alloy you want, the alloy auto liquefies

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - UrsulaMejor - 05-23-2014

Frank_Stein Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:

Maybe 6, 7 telecrystals

Does it always gib? I thought that there was a chance it revives. I have to admit, I'm pretty chemistry ignorant. I just think, maybe there should be a soulguard like option for traitors so you could reenact those slasher horror movie moments where you think the killer is dead and they get back up.
The chances are based on the damage on the body. If the body currently has lethal damage, the body Gibs 100% of the time unless you patch it up.

A person who just died is rather likely to have lethal damage

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - Frank_Stein - 05-23-2014

Maybe 6, 7 telecrystals
UrsulaMejor Wrote:The chances are based on the damage on the body. If the body currently has lethal damage, the body Gibs 100% of the time unless you patch it up.
A person who just died is rather likely to have lethal damage
Well, in that case, first it dispenses omnizine, then after a delay to let that work it's magic it lets loose with the Regent. I guess that could also serve as a warning that the body might be getting back up, seeing the damage undo itself, so maybe cheaper on the crystals?

Re: Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk) - The Droid - 05-24-2014

Incinerator Kit: RD or Scientist item set a la the MD's safari gear.
9-10 Telecrystals
Consists of the following:
1: Syndicate-brand flamethrower, longer range than a normal flamethrower and capable of being set to a fire-extinguisher style cone at the expense of range and increased chemical use, this useless without item #2
2: Syndicate air compressor/tank combo (red jetpack), holds far more chemicals than a normal flamethrower and forgoes the need for a gas tank. Comes pre-loaded with welding fuel and napalm, but can be refilled with any chem(s).
3: Syndicate Arsonist Outfit (black bio-suit w/red visor and details), functions like a regular bio-suit, but it is also fire-resistant (or fireproof).

I feel its functionality would be offset by the fact that every part of it is a giant "THIS GUYS IS GOING TO BURN EVERYONE" sign.