Goonstation Forums

Full Version: Cirral Spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not really angry as such but was annoying. I was attempting to try and find one of the antags that I knew had messed with one or two things. I teleported somewhere (not sure if that was admin or not though) and spawned right next to the downed antag, with his E-Sequencer on the ground.

What annoyed me more was the body swapping. Like, I was waiting for someone to make a move on the shuttle so I could attempt a takedown, but then I got swapped to someone in space. Which was mildly annoying for a start.

Honestly, not a huge complaint but definitely an annoyance. And not the general 'Oh its Goon, it's doing to be weird and crazy' shit, more 'Okay, I was actually messed about there' annoyance.

wordjo wordjo wordjo

Take what you will, anyway. I bear no grudge.
I've been given a stern talking to about pushing buttons and will refrain from pushing the buttons in this manner in future again. Sorry for the swap.
We try not to do stuff like this in the middle of a round and it's perfectly understandable to find it annoying. Thanks for the feedback.
It should also be noted that Cirrial was not the only person pushing buttons here and that it was a team effort.
Hi yes I pushed buttons also, thanks for the feedback.