Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mouth size
I noticed if a head spider can go into your mouth that is an ENTIRE head with instant speed I should be able to eat an entire watermelon whole.
That or make the head spider just like the upper head of the ling or something cause a entire head shouldnt be able to instantly jump into someones mouth.
I dunno, I'd think ling parts are pretty squishy.
Also it's not like it's a willing situation like eating is. Youre basically just being aggressively violated by an alien hell-spider that I'm sure has less qualms about your jaw breaking than you do

boy that's unpleasant to think about
(11-20-2017, 02:22 PM)crabking45 Wrote: I noticed if a head spider can go into your mouth that is an ENTIRE head with instant speed I should be able to eat an entire watermelon whole.
That or make the head spider just like the upper head of the ling or something cause a entire head shouldnt be able to instantly jump into someones mouth.

Lizards should have a mutation that lets you unhinge your jaw and eat any food item whole.
(11-20-2017, 02:43 PM)cyberTripping Wrote: Also it's not like it's a willing situation like eating is. Youre basically just being aggressively violated by an alien hell-spider that I'm sure has less qualms about your jaw breaking than you do

boy that's unpleasant to think about

Think Xenomorph Facehuggers.

Really fucking violent facehuggers.