Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Open Up HoS to All Mentors
(07-24-2017, 01:40 AM)Roomba Wrote: I'll believe your reports if you say you haven't seen anything especially egregious from them, so I'd appreciate if you extended that same courtesy to me.

This is fair. I deeply apologize for what I said and how aggressive I was. If I do see something I will report and record. I don't like shit security and I want them gone as much as the next guy.

(07-24-2017, 01:40 AM)Roomba Wrote: What happens when 3 is the case, though? In almost every single instance where I've brought up specific complaints, I've been told that 'this isn't the place for that', usually followed by the person in question posting just to taunt me. It's hard to see if the adminhelps being sent actually have had any effect, and it seems like the community only ever has one shot at determining whether a person is abusing a role or not.

Like I said record it when it happens. If you feel the Admins are not seeing the abuse happen and you can't talk to them about and they are not taking any action they post the video of it for all to see. They can't deny video evidence.
(07-24-2017, 01:15 AM)Huff H Law Wrote: Just make HoS available to everyone, IMO. I mean, why not?

hear hear

would save me the time of having to mug them for their hat All Ears
(07-24-2017, 01:15 AM)Huff H Law Wrote: Just make HoS available to everyone, IMO. I mean, why not?

Good solution
I'd rather see HoS gone than see it made available to everyone.
All mentors sure. They'll learn whether they're right for the job through trial of fire, and it's easier to keep track of who's being shit / not shit.

Everyone? Absolutely everyone? Including someone who earned their Fish medal, you want them in a position that at times in the public eye is ranked above captain? Like, if the captain is shit, he'll get robusted. If the HoS is shit, then security gets fucking blacklisted and shat upon. Not like that doesn't happen anyway, but should we be encouraging it just so people play security? Talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
No way should we ever put the HoS as a role for everyone to play.
HoS is actually open for all mentors on Fridays, but I'd be open t having it be every day for mentors.
(07-24-2017, 06:22 AM)Hokie Wrote: HoS is actually open for all mentors on Fridays, but I'd be open t having it be every day for mentors.

Which is why I suggested it. Has anyone actually heard of any mentors actually abusing this? I have heard it being abused a total of once since it was brought out, and even then it was minor as fuck.

Okay yes, maybe only to mentors.
How many times is this thread going to change names?
wtf is the fish medal even for? and yeah all mentors sounds like a good solution, if they abuse it they lose it. ive played HoS on friday's like, 3 or 4 times ever, and found it just to basically be a secoff with more toys, which I found unnecessary and it made me a target, so personally i wont play hos much, although i have been meaning to play sec more. first step is to hopefully fix my internet tho
Fish is first round metal.
(07-24-2017, 06:36 AM)Sundance Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 06:22 AM)Hokie Wrote: HoS is actually open for all mentors on Fridays, but I'd be open t having it be every day for mentors.

Which is why I suggested it. Has anyone actually heard of any mentors actually abusing this? I have heard it being abused a total of once since it was brought out, and even then it was minor as fuck.

Have it open to all mentors, but have people that apply to HoS start off with a medal
I support opening it to all mentors
(07-24-2017, 06:36 AM)Sundance Wrote:

I don't think I've heard of a single Mentor being shit with the role when they are allowed to play it.

(07-24-2017, 01:14 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Have it open to all mentors, but have people that apply to HoS start off with a medal

What kind of medal? Would it give any kind of reward like the others?