Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Barber Traitor Item: The Stunning Hair + Mask
I thought of this and it made me giggle.

Costs 8 telecrystals, and it's a giant yet fabulous blonde wig that glows a little, and the face mask of a beautiful person's face. It makes your mob absolutely stunning. As in, it'll stun anyone that looks at you when you click a button with a 30 second cooldown. On the downside, it prevents you from wearing any form of helmets or using internals.
Should be an assistant item, and be available in surplus crates too.
If it doesn't make you look like Johnny Bravo, there will be tears.
(03-16-2017, 02:22 AM)Xaviens Wrote: If it doesn't make you look like Johnny Bravo, there will be tears.

I'm on it!
If "looking" means examining, people would probably just not examine whoever wears it. If you mean that it would stun everyone who can see the wearer then it'd be horrendously overpowered, as it instantly beats all methods of combat which involve seeing your opponent (most of them).
Anyone facing them, with a 30 second cooldown, and with a 3 second stun. The user stands completely still for 1 second while they *smile to activate the power. It's also incredibly obvious to see, and expensive. It should also have a relatively small radius, so that users can be taken down with tasers.
(03-16-2017, 03:50 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 02:22 AM)Xaviens Wrote: If it doesn't make you look like Johnny Bravo, there will be tears.

I'm on it!

I have done it. (I made it on my phone)

[Image: Y7loXp0.png] Hoo! Ha! Huh!

Actual mask:
[Image: 4YbL1ff.png]
yeeeesss
if you're gonna look like Johnny Bravo it should have a sunglasses effect too otherwise perfect
Needs to say "Man I'm pretty" when triggered.
if i may

traitor barbers kit:

electric clipper - a tri-purpose shaver, stun gun and high bleed inflicting device. the functions are separate and toggled between. must be recharged at a recharger after x uses of any function

refreshing hot towel - heals you. must re-wet it at a sink or other water source after x uses.

jar of barbicide - holds an evil reagent. a straight razor can be dipped in it. striking someone with the resultant razor will inflict not just the razor's regular brute and bleed, but also injects small amount of the barbicide which causes all hair to fall out. and also some tox and burn.

distressing hot towel - sacrifice the refreshing hot towel and the barbicide by combining them into the distressing hot towel. the towel is now a weapon that applies chemical burns. will remove hair, helmets, masks, eyewear, and even earpieces on successive strikes if you target the head, all while applying chemical burns which make the target scream and eventually damage the victim's eyes and disfigure their face. striking other body parts will just apply some chem burns unless the target's clothing is good enough to resist it.

syndicate shaving cream - idk im running low on ideas here. readymade thermite?
(03-16-2017, 11:06 PM)misto Wrote: if i may

traitor barbers kit:

electric clipper - a tri-purpose shaver, stun gun and high bleed inflicting device. the functions are separate and toggled between. must be recharged at a recharger after x uses of any function

refreshing hot towel - heals you. must re-wet it at a sink or other water source after x uses.

jar of barbicide - holds an evil reagent. a straight razor can be dipped in it. striking someone with the resultant razor will inflict not just the razor's regular brute and bleed, but also injects small amount of the barbicide which causes all hair to fall out. and also some tox and burn.

distressing hot towel - sacrifice the refreshing hot towel and the barbicide by combining them into the distressing hot towel. the towel is now a weapon that applies chemical burns. will remove hair, helmets, masks, eyewear, and even earpieces on successive strikes if you target the head, all while applying chemical burns which make the target scream and eventually damage the victim's eyes and disfigure their face. striking other body parts will just apply some chem burns unless the target's clothing is good enough to resist it.

Good idea misto
(03-16-2017, 11:06 PM)misto Wrote: if i may

traitor barbers kit:

maybe some pliers in order to rip people's teeth out
IS IT SAFE
(03-17-2017, 12:36 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: maybe some pliers in order to rip people's teeth out

Only if they're a material I can make stuff from. Teeth-tipped spears sound amazing.