Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic Antags on LLJK1 are *very* needed
How many people does LLJK1 need to function 'properly'? What level of pop are you guys looking for?
At a minimum, all Heads would technically make the ship function. Though, for an RP experience that will make people come back for more, rather than leaving a bland experience in one's mind, I'd have to say about 10-20 people.
(03-10-2017, 09:46 AM)Joefesok Wrote: Permacrit sounds like a pretty good solution to the reasons antags fuck everything up on such a slow server. People can stay alive despite rampagers and, so long as new players are joining, at some point you'll probably see people coming back to life. Maybe make cryo healing more accessible and remove RP restrictions (i.e. "you don't have medical knowledge!") regarding them?

I feel like a lot of people would just prefer there be rules against not rampaging...

(03-10-2017, 11:53 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: How many people does LLJK1 need to function 'properly'? What level of pop are you guys looking for?

10-20, like Aft said. Personally, I'd say 15-20, but that might be hoping for too much (as of now).
(03-10-2017, 11:33 AM)Maegor Wrote: RP derives from conflict, with has actual consequences that you do not need to fake believing you give a care. It would be extremely boring to have a system where your action have no consequence.

The consequences are in your mind, man! It's all just as real as you wanna make it, cus all this shit's 200% fake unless you disagree!