Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Just bug me (camilla graves) if you have questions, I've helped train a few people. Puritans are usually cloned due to rushed situations or people who aren't aware it's a waste of time 9 times out of 10.
Stop the inventory UI closing for containers within containers when you take a step.
Zombie shambling abominations should be much stronger than normal zombies.
(01-24-2018, 11:13 AM)Tombi Wrote: Stop the inventory UI closing for containers within containers when you take a step.

this this this this this this this.

Too many times I'm in combat and I have something in the bottom of a box I need to grab while dodging evilness
As someone who caries everything and the kitchen sink, i dont agree with the box suggestion as then you could theoretically have boxes in every bag you have (chest bag, carrying bag, back slot bag) and carry everything AND the kitchen sink.
Make use of your bags and store lesser used items in the boxes.
Let us ram batons between criminals butt cheeks, causing them to be permanently stunned while the baton cell runs out.
There needs to be some way to get cyborgs high. An artifact, perhaps.
(01-26-2018, 02:12 PM)TheOnlyRyan Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 11:13 AM)Tombi Wrote: Stop the inventory UI closing for containers within containers when you take a step.

this this this this this this this.

Too many times I'm in combat and I have something in the bottom of a box I need to grab while dodging evilness

Just noticed there is a thread about this already here: Inventory QoL
The way they talk about it makes it seem like it's a bug that hasn't been fixed. Banging head against the wall

i was always pretty sure this was a feature to prevent people just carrying boxes in every slot of their backpacks
Greytide gamemode, one staff assistant is tasked with converting non staff assistants into staff assistants, ling style (instead of killing your opponent you end up forcing them to wear a grey jumpsuit and take their ID access)

Also works with clowns
(01-28-2018, 07:18 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Greytide gamemode, one staff assistant is tasked with converting non staff assistants into staff assistants, ling style (instead of killing your opponent you end up forcing them to wear a grey jumpsuit and take their ID access)

Also works with clowns

That's just gang/rev/dorks in general.

Now, throw in some npc assistants with that robust syndie ai and we've got something going!
(01-28-2018, 07:50 PM)Superlagg Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 07:18 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Greytide gamemode, one staff assistant is tasked with converting non staff assistants into staff assistants, ling style (instead of killing your opponent you end up forcing them to wear a grey jumpsuit and take their ID access)

Also works with clowns

That's just gang/rev/dorks in general.

Now, throw in some npc assistants with that robust syndie ai and we've got something going!

Staff Assistant based powers like the ability to summon an empty toolbox to your hand or to deal extra damage to windows for a limited time
A psychic ability to sense which wire will let you into the AI chamber so you can give it a law to make it fart.
(01-29-2018, 01:19 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote: A psychic ability to sense which wire will let you into the AI chamber so you can give it a law to make it fart.

It's called ye olde mesons. I forget if they still reveal wires. T-scanners or whatever probably do
Clowns (and only clowns) should be able to put a breath mask in their clown mask, like fitting a voice changer into a gas mask.

Advantages:
- breathe in space while still looking like a stupid clown

Disadvantages:
- ?