Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
During tonight's poetry slam session, I brought the crowd to their feet for an ovation.

Quote:Kevin Spessy says, "I need a cigarette"
Kevin Spessy [148.5] says, "I need a cigarette"
OOC: Burrito Justice: Well Ze and Wire are here
honko the not clown says, "Okay"
honko the not clown says, "Okay"
Kevin Spessy says, "and I'll go on stage"
Kevin Spessy [148.5] says, "and I'll go on stage"
You swipe Kevin Spessy's ID Card (Hollywood Actor).
Card authorized.
You have added the cool grey marker to the satchel.
Zoldorf beeps, "I am the great wizard Zoldorf!"
You have added Stan Beezlebub's worn out magic 8 ball to the box.
You have added the magic 8 ball to the box.
Kevin Spessy takes a sip from the water bottle.
You have added the water bottle to the satchel.
honko the not clown says, "nah nevermind give me a sec more"
honko the not clown says, "nah nevermind give me a sec more"
Roco Berry burps.
You are now walking
Roco Berry hiccups.
Kevin Spessy says, "Turn off the lights please"
Kevin Spessy says, "Turn off the lights please"
The snack machine beeps, "A fresh delight is only a bite away!"
Roco Berry raises an eyebrow.
Cy Young says, "That's um"
Roco Berry grumbles.
Kevin Spessy throws the flashlight.
Kevin Spessy raises an eyebrow.
Without even breaking stride, Kevin Spessy flips open and lights the the zippo lighter in one smooth movement.
With a single flick of their wrist, Kevin Spessy smoothly lights the cigarette with the zippo lighter. Damn they're cool.
You heat the cigarette.
You hear a quiet click, as Kevin Spessy shuts off the the zippo lighter without even looking what they're doing. Wow.
Kevin Spessy says, "My poem"
Kevin Spessy says, "My poem"
Kevin Spessy says, "By Kevin Spessy"
Kevin Spessy says, "By Kevin Spessy"
This is a paper- 'Lemon Chicken Recipe'. It is a tiny item.
Roco Berry mumbles.
Kevin Spessy says, "1/4 cup good olive oil"
Kevin Spessy says, "1/4 cup good olive oil"
Kevin Spessy says, "3 tablespoons minced garlic (9 cloves)"
Kevin Spessy says, "3 tablespoons minced garlic (9 cloves)"
Kevin Spessy says, "1/3 cup dry white wine"
Kevin Spessy says, "1/3 cup dry white wine"
Kevin Spessy raises an eyebrow.
Roco Berry mumbles.
Kevin Spessy says, "Wait a minute"
Kevin Spessy says, "Wait a minute"
Kevin Spessy says, "This is my lemon chicken recipe"
Kevin Spessy says, "This is my lemon chicken recipe"
Roco Berry burps.
Kevin Spessy throws the paper- 'Lemon Chicken Recipe'.
Roco Berry laughs.
Roco Berry laughs.
Roco Berry laughs.
Cy Young says, "Oh man... it was so moving tho"
The honko the not clown has added the handcuffs to the satchel!
Kevin Spessy says, "Okay"
Kevin Spessy says, "Okay"
Zoldorf beeps, "Ha ha ha ha ha!"
Kevin Spessy exclaims, "I'm ready now!"
Kevin Spessy exclaims, "I'm ready now!"
Kevin Spessy says, "Zoldorf liked it"
Kevin Spessy says, "Zoldorf liked it"
Roco Berry grumbles.
Cy Young nods.
Roco Berry hiccups.
Edgar Faust laughs.
Kevin Spessy spins the paper- 'Poem by Kevin' around in his hand.
Cy Young laughs.
This is a paper- 'Poem by Kevin'. It is a tiny item.
Roco Berry grumbles.
Kevin Spessy says, "I actually wrote a haiku"
Kevin Spessy says, "I actually wrote a haiku"
LOOC: Burrito Justice: IT'S GREAT BECAUSE IT'S LITERALLY A RECIPIE
Kevin Spessy says, "Administrators,"
Kevin Spessy says, "Administrators,"
LOOC: GEC: GET IT?!
Kevin Spessy says, "They watch when you aRe Peeing."
Kevin Spessy says, "They watch when you aRe Peeing."
Roco Berry burps.
Edgar Faust flinches.
Kevin Spessy says, "That is why I flush."
Kevin Spessy says, "That is why I flush."
The snack machine beeps, "Try our new nougat bar!"
Kevin Spessy nods.
Edgar Faust claps.
Kevin Spessy throws the paper- 'Poem by Kevin'.
Everett Roberts claps.
Roco Berry claps.
Cy Young claps.
Kevin Spessy exhales a huge cloud of smoke!
Kevin Spessy hits the paper- 'Poem by Kevin' with the cigarette!
Kevin Spessy hits the paper- 'Poem by Kevin' with the cigarette!
Kevin Spessy drops the cigarette. Guess they've had enough for the day.
Roco Berry burps.
Ella-2 states, "I am not sure I understood that one."
Without even breaking stride, Kevin Spessy flips open and lights the the zippo lighter in one smooth movement.
The paper- 'Poem by Kevin' catches on fire!
Kevin Spessy hits the paper- 'Poem by Kevin' with the zippo lighter!
You heat the paper- 'Poem by Kevin'.
You hear a quiet click, as Kevin Spessy shuts off the the zippo lighter without even looking what they're doing. Wow.
Cy Young says, "You are a machine, you wouldn't understand"
Roco Berry laughs.
Kevin Spessy throws up a peace sign
Cy Young claps.
Kevin Spessy does a flip!
Cy Young [148.5] asks, "Who is next?"
Edgar Faust says, "Looks like a job for mop and me."
Mr. Rathen rifles through Kevin Spessy's pockets!
Cy Young [148.5] says, "Yeah, your turn AI"
Public MiniMed beeps, "Please, be considerate! Do not block access to the machine with your bloodied carcass."
Announcement Computer [145.9] broadcasts, "Baldric Russell has signed up as Mechanic."
Cy Young [148.5] asks, "Do I turn the lights back on?"
(09-24-2016, 09:27 PM)atamusvaleo Wrote: During tonight's poetry slam session, I brought the crowd to their feet for an ovation.

Quote:POEMS

A true masterpiece, we should all flush.
I still love the clown rap master. He dissed that vampire so hard.

(And the vampire screech opera was great.)
The_Rain Wrote:I still love the clown rap master. He dissed that vampire so hard.

(And the vampire screech opera was great.)
Rain was a wizard the whole round and no one knew, and started going after the vampire.
She said something along the lines of
"Prepare your vampiric butt for the greatest magic missiling of your life"
and
"YOUR ASS IS MINE SPARKLE BOY"
good times
(09-30-2016, 11:11 AM)Burrito Justice Wrote: "SPARKLE BOY"

that is my new favorite insult for a vampire
[Image: hHohOKe.png]
So, we were trying the new Clarion map and a few folks ended up in space.

I managed to save Julian, going out to get a pod and bring them in.

Julian mentioned that the body of Shawn Michael, the engineer kept floating by periodically. Okay, we wait and go after it. After some shenanigans trying to wrangle a body into a crate IN SPACE™, the body ends up going by at nigh supersonic speeds.

No biggie, we think. We can just move the pod a little and grab him as he goes by. I scoot the pod forward just a smidge and wait.

Shawn comes by and - SPLAT. The collision was alarmingly violent, with gibs going in all directions, even diagonally. A lung, going lobe over lobe, beans Julian over the head and sending him into crit. Whoops. Fortunately, we manage to make it back, stunned and trying not to giggle at the surreality of a supersonic engineer corpse.

We also end up hearing later in the round that someone was hit by a flying eye, someone else a flying leg.

And that is how a dead engineer haunted space.
[Image: 849bcb5a00.png]
(10-03-2016, 04:42 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: [Image: 849bcb5a00.png]

Well the alternative was you being in an Emily Claire butter butter butter butter butter sandwich.
(10-03-2016, 06:43 PM)lambskin Wrote: Well the alternative was you being in an Emily Claire butter butter butter butter butter sandwich.

then you could have fed the sandwich to someone and then gibbed them to revive Emily Claire
(10-03-2016, 10:55 AM)The_Rain Wrote: So, we were trying the new Clarion map and a few folks ended up in space.

I managed to save Julian, going out to get a pod and bring them in.

Julian mentioned that the body of Shawn Michael, the engineer kept floating by periodically. Okay, we wait and go after it. After some shenanigans trying to wrangle a body into a crate IN SPACE™, the body ends up going by at nigh supersonic speeds.

No biggie, we think. We can just move the pod a little and grab him as he goes by. I scoot the pod forward just a smidge and wait.

Shawn comes by and - SPLAT. The collision was alarmingly violent, with gibs going in all directions, even diagonally. A lung, going lobe over lobe, beans Julian over the head and sending him into crit. Whoops. Fortunately, we manage to make it back, stunned and trying not to giggle at the surreality of a supersonic engineer corpse.

We also end up hearing later in the round that someone was hit by a flying eye, someone else a flying leg.

And that is how a dead engineer haunted space.

That was me. I went on a rescue mission to retrieve Ella's corpse and kept being pelted by flying body parts.  I ended up grabbing Shawn's eye and putting it in my belt, holding it all the way to the shuttle.
(10-03-2016, 10:55 AM)The_Rain Wrote: [...]and trying not to giggle at the surreality of a supersonic engineer corpse[...]

And failing, in my case. Ever since then, whenever I've been anywhere near a bad mood I've just thought of high-velocity space gibs and I've brightened right up, I can tell you. I was seeing bits of body fly past for the rest of the round until I went back to the ship. Shout out to Philip Johnson for making me fly out there in the first place to grab some crates that he'd (well-meaningly) spaced and gotten stuck.
Hephasto became a tempmin last night. Horror ensued as everyone was teleported to the bar and their skeletons burst forth from their fleshy cages. At one point a crewmember aptly named skeleton was shamecubed inside of a glass prison inside of a wall in the bar. I said something along the lines of, "I will defy the Gods"

"Remember that on this day when the gods were silent, I answered your prayers"

To which Haine replied, "defy this" in ooc and proceeded to shamecube me.

Through my elusive ways I was able to quickly escape from this bastille and go on to rescue my skeleton comrade.

Hephasto declared, "there are worse fates than being a skeleton you know"

And I was transformed into a disgusting, vile, fleshy mass resembling nothing remotely human. Luckily, I was still wearing my Donald Trump's monogrammed cowboy boots and athletic shorts. They took my beauty but couldn't take my style.

Stan Beezlebub's skeleton exclaims, "FREEEDDOOOMMM!"
I had helped Alan Resnick fight Mike Murdock to the death as Mike was killing Alan. We were able to escape. I was the chaplain and I had two associates: Alan and Thror. We escaped and Mike got the help of sec memberso and others and we spent the entire time battling. It was the Chaplain's Association versus Murdock'so Army. In the end, we were caught but they had no time to kill us. Over OOC we decided to form the Chaplain's Association. However, I was a traitor. I mindslaved Alan and Cherry showed up, asking to die in a cool way. I asked if I could
do it and she said okay. I stabbed her but that did nothing. I went to robotics, grabbed the scalpel and saw, and Borged her. I emagged the frame and created a borg. Murdock then showed up and asked what to do. I told him to gather bodies for a sacrafice in the owlery. When he came back, Alan was there. I asked if he wanted to be borged as all of the CA members were being borged. He said no so i shot him and he said yes. He PDA'd me and Alan as we borged him asking why. We emagged the frame but someone watched us and told sec. Sec came so we took the borging materials to the sauna room in the pool. We hid and finished the borg and borged some others and told those borgs to blow the fuck out of the station.
(10-04-2016, 06:27 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Hephasto became a tempmin last night. Horror ensued as everyone was teleported to the bar and their skeletons burst forth from their fleshy cages. At one point a crewmember aptly named skeleton was shamecubed inside of a glass prison inside of a wall in the bar. I said something along the lines of, "I will defy the Gods"

"Remember that on this day when the gods were silent, I answered your prayers"

To which Haine replied, "defy this" in ooc and proceeded to shamecube me.

Through my elusive ways I was able to quickly escape from this bastille and go on to rescue my skeleton comrade.

Hephasto declared, "there are worse fates than being a skeleton you know"

And I was transformed into a disgusting, vile, fleshy mass resembling nothing remotely human. Luckily, I was still wearing my Donald Trump's monogrammed cowboy boots and athletic shorts. They took my beauty but couldn't take my style.

Stan Beezlebub's skeleton exclaims, "FREEEDDOOOMMM!"
Remember when Hephasto spawned a birb?
that was a good day.