Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waterproofing Chemical
The smallest spatter of blood will cause you to trip and coat all your clothes in blood. If you go through the hassle of taking each piece off and washing them under the sink or using a shower, as soon as you step outside it's going to happen again.

So, there should be an easy to make chemical (Maybe Space Cleaner + Silicate?) that you can apply to clothes or other objects to make them water proof and prevent blood from covering it. Maybe it could give a prefix (like how clothes become bloody, dirty, vomit covered etc.) and color the sprite, but it shouldn't really have any punishing negatives.

The janitor and the laundry room would have a couple bottles of it.
yes my shoes get covered in blood too much and after all you can't robust without nice shoes
I did notice everybody looking like a murder suspect when I dropped in.

It's like "That guy right there did it! Look! His clothes are CLEAN!"
obviously dipping your clothes in space lube is the solution. makes stains slip right off. just make sure you dont apply it to your gloves or shoes
if you walk into the pool it cleans your clothes
why do you even need to clean clothes
(12-17-2016, 07:08 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: why do you even need to clean clothes

people are less suspicious of people in a clean set of clothes rather than someone dripping with blood
(12-17-2016, 05:42 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: if you walk into the pool it cleans your clothes

Yeah, but if there's any blood outside the pool, bam you're covered in blood again. What's funny is if there's a pool of blood in the pool, so every step you take covers you and then cleans you instantly.

(12-17-2016, 07:08 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: why do you even need to clean clothes

Lower suspicion like above I guess, but also to look nice and not have red covering everything.
Thats why i wear the grab alchemists robes they are already red taking advice from deadpool
I think I'd suspect the guy who went and cleaned his clothes more than the dork soaked in entrails. One of them put in a lot more work to make you think he's not a murderer.
(12-18-2016, 02:52 PM)Superlagg Wrote: I think I'd suspect the guy who went and cleaned his clothes more than the dork soaked in entrails. One of them put in a lot more work to make you think he's not a murderer.

But what if the dork soaked in entrails is holding a bloody chainsaw and someone's head, and the suspicious guy likes roleplay? HMMM?
(12-17-2016, 12:10 PM)Arborinus Wrote: The smallest spatter of blood will cause you to trip and coat all your clothes in blood.
So, there should be an easy to make chemical (Maybe Space Cleaner + Silicate?)...

Why wouldn't it be easier to just use space cleaner on the pool of blood?
Or make a clean-bot if it's over a large area?
(12-20-2016, 04:44 AM)The Grim Sleeper Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 12:10 PM)Arborinus Wrote: The smallest spatter of blood will cause you to trip and coat all your clothes in blood.
So, there should be an easy to make chemical (Maybe Space Cleaner + Silicate?)...

Why wouldn't it be easier to just use space cleaner on the pool of blood?

Probably, but I think there's always room for more practical chems that don't fall into the heal/kill you dichotomy.
(12-20-2016, 04:44 AM)The Grim Sleeper Wrote: Why wouldn't it be easier to just use space cleaner on the pool of blood?
I counter your bot with my mighty nugget; you take 3125114 damage! I place one card face down (which totally isn't bloody smoke) to end my turn.

I'll take games I never played for 200, Alex.
cleaner can fall into the kill you category. you inject it into someone and it cleans all the blood from their insides. then you inject the stainproofing chem to prevent any more blood from ever getting back in to their insides