Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cramming People In Washing Machines
Washing machines are a nice new addition. However, I discovered the other day that I wasn't able to cram a monkey into the machine, which seems like a major oversight that should be fixed.

Loading a grab into a washing machine should put it in and hurt them pretty bad. Not, like, instant-crit, but a decent amount of brute maybe.

Need more convincing? ASK SONIC

i love this idea
only if we speed the heck out of the washing machine, as in, it takes a million years to do what 2 clicks at a sink can do
This should at least be a suicide option (if it isn't already I haven't checked)
(12-16-2016, 05:02 AM)locusts Wrote: This should at least be a suicide option (if it isn't already I haven't checked)

If we take cues from hippie/tg etc, maybe rather then shoving crayons into the washing machine to color items, commiting suicide next to a filled washing machine causes all the clothes inside it to stain blood red and gain new "Blood red" prefixes.

Blood red botany uniform

"This item looks like it was soaked in some red dye... Well, somebody died"
(12-16-2016, 07:50 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: If we take cues from hippie/tg etc, maybe rather then shoving crayons into the washing machine to color items...

You could also dye people!
(12-16-2016, 08:27 AM)zewaka Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 07:50 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: If we take cues from hippie/tg etc, maybe rather then shoving crayons into the washing machine to color items...

You could also dye people!

dying people can be dying people? Neato.