Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have a BIG ALARM NOISE play when centcom makes the macrocellular organism announce
furthermore, have MORE BIG ALARM NOISES play with more announcements when the blob reaches 50% and then 75% of its win condition size

because

"huh? there was a blob?"

"when did the blob show up???"

"why didnt you tell me there was a blob!"

by the way, was the stupid alarm button ever removed from the bridge after? all that thing did was teach people to ignore alarms because fucks kept playing with it
Make the same alarm play when the AI killswitch is activated. I miss it in the chat spam pretty often!
(12-12-2016, 10:16 PM)misto Wrote: was the stupid alarm button ever removed from the bridge?

nah its still there
id say play alarms way more so people pay attention to bad announcements, but then people would stop caring about alarms
(12-12-2016, 10:29 PM)zewaka Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 10:16 PM)misto Wrote: was the stupid alarm button ever removed from the bridge?

nah its still there

does it at least administer a shock that does 99 damage if it is pressed within 5 minutes of its last pressing
(12-12-2016, 10:30 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: id say play alarms way more so people pay attention to bad announcements, but then people would stop caring about alarms

Kinda like the loud light switch in the bridge which not only doesn't inform the crew about anything other than "something's bad!", but it also makes it easier to habitually ignore a nuke announcement, since they both share the same sound and make a similarly shaped alert.

Would be a great thing to send to everyone's PDA, a mass message that tells where the blob is.
i like this idea