Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning At The Stake!
I feel that there aren't very many creative ways to publicly kill people.
I mean, you got your electric chairs, and your lethal injections.
But what if there were a few more? I think that you should be able to make structures similar to the Electric chair for killing people.
For example, burning someone at the stake!
You'd need to gather wood and assemble it somehow into a pyre with a pole, and then someone is dragged onto it and bound with cable. Apply heat source, and Voila! 
I feel that this method of execution is more fitting or a paranoia based game, where instead of tossing someone out of an airlock, you would be able to strap em' to some wood and shout 'Witch! Witch!" as they are reduced to ashes. 
Along with this though, you could also add things like gallows or a guillotine! 

As always, leave suggestions and feedback below, please!

EDIT:

This is meant to be a public yet cool looking way of murder. Thank you.
You can already do basically this with handcuffs, a chair, a deck of cards and a lighter.
Wasn't a Witch mode idea being brainstormed? It would be great if several innocent people got burned at the stake in the hunt to solve witchcraft.
what you do is you build some windows around a chair and a plasma tank and a lit welder or candle. its a little bit messy and risky, but all the tools necessary for it are ingame
of course this is a genuine topic... This is goon ._.

But yeah, sounds cool! Also, you can do public acid baths! Just straightjacket or cuff someone and put them into a tub of acid in the middle of the hall! I think. Never done it.

Or public firing squad. Or death by Mechanic Engineered Execution Device.