Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trash Cart Singularity (Maybe shit idea?)
So, the janitor's trash cart is basically a bottomless pit where you can stuff as much stuff into one spot as possible. Why not have a gimmick game mechanic/lag preventer/traitorous janitor weapon which causes the trash cart to build up a gravitational pull, eventually collapsing into a mini-singularity that lasts for a minute.

Of course, making the black hole itself is a BIIIIIIIG NO NO if you're a non-traitor. Also, too much shit in a trash cart leads to a LOT of lag, so I guess everything condensing into the trash cart as the trash cart builds up more matter would be cool. I dunno.

Pretty shit idea to be honest... Maybe it should only work with the traitor janitor's trash compacter to limit the "accidental" blackholes that'd appear?

*shrug*

[EDIT BASED ON REPLY OF MINE]

Or the trash compacter will just... Gain more mass as you "feed" it. When it gets to a certain point, the compacter starts to pull things in, automatically opening to compact it and integrate the pure mass into itself. Eventually it grows into a singularity unless it's destroyed or isolated in space. It won't be able to eat people until its pull gets strong enough, so there's time. Also before it reaches critical/dangerous mass (the point where it can absorb people), a CentComm announcement alerts everyone of a gravitational anomaly in wherever the cart is. And feeding loafs to it will significantly increase its mass, depending on the density of said loaf.
compress

the

loafs

(something bad should happen if someone carrying one of the more powerful prison loafs and perhaps other powerful artifacts/items gets trash compacted by the traitor janitors cart)
Or the trash compacter will just... Gain more mass as you "feed" it. When it gets to a certain point, the compacter starts to pull things in, automatically opening to compact it and integrate the pure mass into itself. Eventually it grows into a singularity unless it's destroyed or isolated in space. It won't be able to eat people until its pull gets strong enough, so there's time. Also before it reaches critical/dangerous mass (the point where it can absorb people), a CentComm announcement alerts everyone of a gravitational anomaly in wherever the cart is! Actually I'll just put this in the main post.

And I LOVE the loaf idea. Maybe it clangs a shit ton and the trash cart goes HAYWIRE, flying everywhere as the internal grinders spin the loaf, like a laundry machine, causing a shit ton of spinning and thrashing and damage.
Loaf cart: creator of singularities
This is a shitty idea.
maybe youre rght, grek. the traitor compactor cart has been shown to somehow leave inanimate objects intact while compressing only the humanoid body, so it probably wouldnt compress hyper loaves or rupture bombs in the doing of its duty
How about the trash cart just has a compress function, where it squashes everything inside it into a dense block. Then you can build things from the blocks
(12-07-2016, 09:35 AM)misto Wrote: compress

the

loafs

(something bad should happen if someone carrying one of the more powerful prison loafs and perhaps other powerful artifacts/items gets trash compacted by the traitor janitors cart)

Maybe if you loaf the philosophers stone.

I feel like the P-stone could be used for far more fun things then just solving a puzzle or whatever it's for.
(12-08-2016, 01:45 AM)atomic1fire Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 09:35 AM)misto Wrote: compress

the

loafs

Maybe if you loaf the philosophers stone.

I feel like the P-stone could be used for far more fun things then just solving a puzzle or whatever it's for.

Last I checked it's not used for anything, much less anything fun
It's an artifact of #sol that may either be a hint or a red herring to something long since discovered