Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nerfing present spam to increase christmas cheer
People just wrap then unwrap presents to increase Christmas cheer then Santa happens. This is kinda spammable and removes the point of presents being used for Christmas Cheer.

Just make it so that someone other than the person who originally wrapped the present has to open it to add Cheer, and if that item is wrapped again it loses 25% of its "Cheer Adding Capability" when unwrapped. Then again, then again, until it becomes pointless.

Just something to encourage ACTUAL gift giving!
Basically every round where someone isn't doing this Christmas cheer hits zero 100% of the time. It should at least be a bit of a challenge to win as a grinch.
So as I understand it, the only way for the crew to "win" against the Grinch is by using an exploit and any time where they don't, they pretty much always "lose". Troublesome
Does killing the grinch bring up christmas cheer?
What about gibbing him violently?
(12-06-2016, 05:30 PM)Sundance Wrote: Does killing the grinch bring up christmas cheer?
What about gibbing him violently?

Gibbing the grinch should cause presents and confetti to stream out of his corpse
You know, I thought of something.
Maybe we could have the grinch spawn with a (cosmetic) smaller heart than others, and if you cut it out and replace it with a normal heart he will be de-grinched, and doing this would raise Christmas cheer massively.
"and his heart grew three sizes that day"
(12-06-2016, 07:15 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: You know, I thought of something.
Maybe we could have the grinch spawn with a (cosmetic) smaller heart than others, and if you cut it out and replace it with a normal heart he will be de-grinched, and doing this would raise Christmas cheer massively.
"and his heart grew three sizes that day"
BRILLIANT
is grinch even in rotation this spacemas? ive been other antags like 4 times this month and havent gotten it. grinch sounds fun