Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tio de nadal
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...0#pid87090

make

it

happen
Yeah that's too horrible for something not to be made of it.

Let me reiterate: The fuck.
wait

wouldn't this technically be the return of poo?
he does not poo out poo, he poos out treats and herrings
you don't poo out herrings?
they arent recognizable as herrings anymore
I was able to host a TiĆ³ de Nadal celebration at the Diner, though only with some substitutes.

[Image: Ie02f5v.png]
well done
Only if we actually have to take care of the damn thing. Keep it warm and fed and happy enough and it might just squeeze out something good.
(12-05-2016, 10:15 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Only if we actually have to take care of the damn thing. Keep it warm and fed and happy enough and it might just squeeze out something good.

thus begins the quest to find the random piece of telescience junk that makes the log shit out a cryptic message that points to the key that unlocks the log, revealing the mystic orb which creates the log's poo. give the poo orb to the automaton and you will find the answer
(12-06-2016, 02:38 AM)Bologna Prime Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 10:15 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Only if we actually have to take care of the damn thing. Keep it warm and fed and happy enough and it might just squeeze out something good.

thus begins the quest to find the random piece of telescience junk that makes the log shit out a cryptic message that points to the key that unlocks the log, revealing the mystic orb which creates the log's poo. give the poo orb to the automaton and you will find the answer

I knew we'd end up digging the solarium good ending out of something's ass.