Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Speech bubble when typing
(09-26-2016, 05:50 PM)RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote: I'd rather have it so that if you're actually hurt while typing it just automatically enters it but garbles or just cuts off the last few letters.

Now that you say that, I swear I've seen it do that before. Is that still the case?
(09-26-2016, 07:52 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Now that you say that, I swear I've seen it do that before. Is that still the case?

Yep. Feature in the game. Great for faking people attacking you, just hit yourself with a toolbox!
(09-26-2016, 08:18 PM)zewaka Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 07:52 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Now that you say that, I swear I've seen it do that before. Is that still the case?

Yep. Feature in the game. Great for faking people attacking you, just hit yourself with a toolbox!

It happens in the cryo tubes as well (presumably because your mouth is filled with healing gunk).
I want this.

If the exploitation becomes a problem, there could be a toggle to turn it off. But really, just being able to see at a glance that 2 people are in a conversation would improve a lot of things.
Security specially would benefit from the enhanced perception of diplomacy.
You can generally tell if someone you are fighting/following starts typing if they stop moving. Might as well add it honestly.