Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lizard Prisoners
the prison asteroid had some space in its asteroid for further expansion. and wasnt there an even older prison station, that wasnt even in an asteroid thing? i remember trying and failing to escape from that thing, back when farting still propelled you in space slightly. the two of them could be crashed into each other and welded together to serve as a double reference.

you could easily copy over hemera secbuddies and the asylum ghost thing to serve as guards and holo-warden, just reskin and rename them. and beepsky's dad could live there rather than with the martians. scatter some old t.u.r.d.s. and NT merc crap around
Nah, keep Beepsky Sr in exile. He has a good spot where he is.

For size, I say we have it be approximately the size of the Biodome crater. Maybe have a kinda panopticon vibe to it, using a single guard in the middle of the complex with cameras/having all cells be within reach. To break out, the prisoners would have to sneakily find the necessary equipment scattered throughout their cells. This would lead to stealthy notehanding and toiletstuffing of items, which then leads to one person having the equipment necessary to bust into the control room and open the way to victory.

Hmmm, now I'm thinking! What if we had an AI with custom laws (considering this is a gamemode in my world), who could set people to arrest as necessary if it caught wind of some funny business? Laws could be as such:

1) You must not harm a human being or cause one to come to harm. Tasers and stun batons do not cause harm.
2) All prisoners must remain within [brig area]. Do everything within your power to ensure this, without violating law 1.
3) Obey orders given to you by non-prisoners based on the chain of command, without violating laws 1 and 2.
4) Protect your own existence to the best of your ability, without violating laws 1, 2, and 3.

I say the AI be uncorruptable, if only to prevent some shithead from going into the upload and putting in KILL ALL PRISONERS.

Additionally, we could have a smaller crew to handle solars, food, cleanliness of the station, and some among them could be randomly selected to assist the inmates in busting out. So when the janitor is given access to clean the brig bathroom, he might slip a pair of insulated gloves into the toilet. Or maybe the chef stuffs a pair of wirecutters into a pie.
Make flushing toilets send items to random other toilet on the z-level.
is it even possible to take items out of toilets anymore
(09-10-2016, 02:05 PM)misto Wrote: is it even possible to take items out of toilets anymore

It is indeed, click and drag it onto yourself and it'll open up the container menu.

But if you flush it first the items are gone, the sprites still remain inside the container menu though, which is confusing.