Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few very quick Destiny pokes
Lightbulb 
3 switches. That's all this post is about.

Number 1: the blind switch in Escape. There are no blinds in escape. I assume this was meant to be a light switch that just got mislabeled or something. Make it a light switch.

Number 2: same as number 1 but across the hall in the podbay. There are no blinds in the podbay.

Number 3: the medbay bathroom light switch turns off the lights in the entire wing. Can this be separated from the rest of them somehow? Or do light switches toggle all the lights controlled by the APC, which would require a whole new APC for a bathroom? If that's the case, forget it.
(08-30-2016, 03:45 PM)DreamCarver Wrote: 3 switches. That's all this post is about.

Number 1: the blind switch in Escape. There are no blinds in escape. I assume this was meant to be a light switch that just got mislabeled or something. Make it a light switch.

Number 2: same as number 1 but across the hall in the podbay. There are no blinds in the podbay.

Number 3: the medbay bathroom light switch turns off the lights in the entire wing. Can this be separated from the rest of them somehow? Or do light switches toggle all the lights controlled by the APC, which would require a whole new APC for a bathroom? If that's the case, forget it.

Also, can Destiny's robotics get blinds? I feel way more nefarious dragging people in there and shutting the blinds.

Conversely, I feel way more vulnerable when I'm not the one doing the dragging, so maybe pass...
(08-30-2016, 03:56 PM)Mordent Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 03:45 PM)DreamCarver Wrote: 3 switches. That's all this post is about.

Also, can Destiny's robotics get blinds? I feel way more nefarious dragging people in there and shutting the blinds.

Conversely, I feel way more vulnerable when I'm not the one doing the dragging, so maybe pass...

I agree, the operating theatre gets blinds, so why not robotics too.
Security podbay needs a comms switch for pods as well.