Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Day of Destiny (LLJK #1 RP Campaign - Thank You For Playing!)
Also, the wizard federation is incredibly sexist and does not have ANY female mob options. Really!?

Round 1: Too Spooky.

Well. The wizards done goofed. Thanks to their actions, there's now a corrupted ghost drone factory. And Rain has just the fake beard attachment to deal with it. At first, she's not supposed to tip her hand and reveal. It was incredibly difficult to ask for mass quantities of salt without saying why.

She began to wonder if maybe she should've been a scientist to produce some. But then, SALTpetre also works. She was an unpowered human for awhile, until stuff started going south and the Grand Whatshisface announced her presence.

As it turns out, being a friendly wizard is HARD. I tried to pick spells that were crowd friendly, but it left me with few options. I still accidentally missile'd a few people but I did mostly use warp to get people away from being beaten, empower and whack whenever I saw a wraith about. I ended up nearly dying of blood loss when Randolph the Beardzerker hit me with a circular saw. It made wraith fighting hard.

Fortunately, Cy came to the rescue! I think we got at least one or two angry ghosts down but then they kinda went ham on the shuttle. Also I prepared soul guard just in case.

Round 2: I was Zordon. Wizards are super sexist. No girls whatsoever. Granny did our hair and beards up (and we tragically discovered you can't really dye beards).

We didn't really have any spells beyond the basics. Still, it's quite nice to have even those. We sorted out who was wearing what (there were so many dibs on necromancer robes) and headed over to meet our new friends! I had to negotiate, and also maybe bargain for all the artifacts.

At first, things were great. People were friendly and curious. We chatted, got to know the crew and so on. But things started to get tense, as people began preaching. And I was invited to a special bar, which I went to. Unfortunately, Dakota beaned me with a stun baton. I managed to wiggle away, but others got stunned and he came at me again. In panic, I phase shifted away and accidentally spaced myself.

That was the end of Zordon, which kind of set things into motion.

Including Roman's 'god sword'.

Round 3: Asses. Asses everywhere. Oh god. And body parts. The bball wizard was dunking, and mayhem was happening. We even had a chaos dunk. I know at least two wizards went down though soulguard is a thing.

Jordan totally saved Rain's bacon, and she owed him big time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Day of Destiny (LLJK #1 RP Campaign - Thank You For Playing!) - by The_Rain - 09-13-2016, 11:06 PM