Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating New Key? +apology of a shitler
Hello to whom ever may be reading! Longstanding admins in particular, to those of you who are familiar with me, I have a very long history of being shitty; although I am not here to justify my actions in the past, I would like you to hear me out. I started playing this game at a younger age than I should have, I believe it was around 2010 when I started playing on Goon servers. I took a break from SS13 and the Goon community for about a good year? As of lately, I've really started to miss this community. This brings me to the point that I would like to create a new key, on the forums, as well as in Byond. Primarily to get rid of any negative stigma I may have around my name, and to just start over here. I realize this will most likely be frowned upon, but I have matured so much more since I began playing this game. I have realized the negative vibes I have been bringing for years, andI feel that I am ready to become a much better player, all around, I already have the knowledge of the game, and the experience, and I want to put it to a better use than being a shitler. Although I have a history of being awful for those that know me, please understand, that I was very young, dumb, and immature. 
   Ending my dumb spiel, I am just asking for another chance, and to just wipe the slate clean.  I have a long history in this community, and genuinely enjoy it, and would like to help turn this place into something better.
Wait, you're Kenneth Crimer Right?

I didn't even know you had a negative stigma.
I've seen you around playing recently and you don't seem shit anymore, hope you keep it up and welcome back.
i remember seeing you often around last year but i dont remember you being particularly bad or anything
Hello! I've never spoken to you personally but I have enjoyed reading all your ban appeals and mentor applications!
(Who is this guy again?)