Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are Wizards Teammates?
(09-20-2016, 08:54 AM)Admiral jimbob Wrote: you're both part of the Space Wizard Federation!

Normal traitors are both in the Syndicate and they murder each other all the time. I feel like wizards can choose to work together or not just like any other antagonist. Sometimes it's nice to see how much of the crew a wiz team can cluwne, sometimes it might be fun to have a magical duel.
Wizards are on a team.

A loose one, but a team.

They share the same shuttle, the same gear, and the same fridge. They can't hurt each other with most of their spells.

The way I see it, they don't have to work together, but they can't deliberately fuck each other over.
(09-20-2016, 12:16 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Wizards are on a team.

A loose one, but a team.

They share the same shuttle, the same gear, and the same fridge. They can't hurt each other with most of their spells.

The way I see it, they don't have to work together, but they can't deliberately fuck each other over.

Kinda like nukeops, but more organized.
Also don't wizards only "succeed" if both of them fulfill all their objectives? I seem to recall that being a thing.
(09-20-2016, 12:16 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Wizards are on a team.

A loose one, but a team.

Up to 3 wizards, only one note from janitor dad. Wizards on the shuttle are all brothers?

EDIT: also i might be in another country but i always have time for goon. (its 1am)