Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reagents In The Body
So I was just playing a drunk detective, and suddenly I became un-drunk. I thought this was weird because I was chugging my Bo-Jack pretty heavily so I went to chemistry only to find out the nicotine in my bloodstream had filled my player 'container' so the ethanol couldn't metabolize.

I know this is probably more trouble than its worth, but it would be neat if there was some sort of white/blacklist of chems that don't have a container limit inside your body, nicotine and ethanol being the main two.

Or anything else. I just want to be drunk and smoke at the same time and not lose the ability to be drunk.
Just drink first, then when you're drunk start smoking.
This idea also sounds like it might make a drunken crew a changeling's worst nightmare, and the traitor barman even more dastardly, if the ethanol limit is increased/removed.

Not sure if this is a bad or good thing, to be honest. :|
Maybe not the limit being removed, just changed somehow so being drunk doesn't affect the absorption of other chemicals.
Klayboxx Wrote:Maybe not the limit being removed, just changed somehow so being drunk doesn't affect the absorption of other chemicals.

Because if you think about it, if your person container is 100% filled with ethanol then you can't be healed either
Klayboxx Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:Maybe not the limit being removed, just changed somehow so being drunk doesn't affect the absorption of other chemicals.

Because if you think about it, if your person container is 100% filled with ethanol then you can't be healed either
If you're so drunk that you're having to struggle to find some blood in your alcohol stream, you should be dead. Just saying.
Klayboxx Wrote:

if your person is 100% filled with ethanol you're dead

which means you're right I suppose
Timelimit Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:

if your person is 100% filled with ethanol you're dead

which means you're right I suppose

Ethanol doesn't kill, what?
david2222121 Wrote:This idea also sounds like it might make a drunken crew a changeling's worst nightmare, and the traitor barman even more dastardly, if the ethanol limit is increased/removed.

Not sure if this is a bad or good thing, to be honest. :|

I've seen this happen. It was glorious. The changeling had eaten all of the heads and security at this point and was just enjoying free reign in the chapel surrounded by husks. In comes a drunken spaceman who manages to KO the changeling and fill HIM full of alchohol. Then the most vomit filled chase scene imaginable unfolded with both taking a few seconds to pass out while attempting to slaughter the other. No neurotoxin can harm Drunken Spaceman!
By the end of the round the score was Booze: 1 Changeling: 0 :mrgreen: (apart from nearly extinct crew count)
Klayboxx Wrote:Ethanol doesn't kill, what?

If you have no blood, you die.
Nightgunner5 Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:Ethanol doesn't kill, what?

If you have no blood, you die.

Your person container is like 300 some odd units. Im not talking no blood.
Either our spacemen are true ubermensch who take more damage from a vampire constantly chewing on their neck than bloodloss, or Bicardine and Tricordizine are amazing, universal blood substitutes.
david2222121 Wrote:Either our spacemen are true ubermensch who take more damage from a vampire constantly chewing on their neck than bloodloss, or Bicardine and Tricordizine are amazing, universal blood substitutes.

Im pretty sure there is a bloodcount but its not shown by the scanner.
Nope, a vampire with a medibot and a nice hidey-hole can get himself as much blood as he needs/wants from a single player without killing him.
david2222121 Wrote:Nope, a vampire with a medibot and a nice hidey-hole can get himself as much blood as he needs/wants from a single player without killing him.

Dude, I haveno clue what youre talking about, this isnt about blood,, this is about certain reagents ignoring mobs container cap