Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW MAP BUG REPORT / STRANGE HAPPENINGS / FEEDBACK THREAD
Not sure if you care, but the back wall of the little ATM cubbyholes being invisible until you step into that exact tile looks kind of weird.

[Image: vXd1JZt.png]
Huh, that is weird. Maybe the ATM object is blocking light? I'll check on it.
Cogwerks Wrote:Huh, that is weird. Maybe the ATM object is blocking light? I'll check on it.
This is highly possible. Remember, in the older maps they were at the back wall of the room, not the side wall, so it wouldn't be noticed before now.
The Morgue-thingys that you put dead people inside are either facing the wrong way or don't work. It doesn't open up the tray and you can't put anything inside.
why was the mailman suit removed? I am sincere when i ask you to please bring it back to crew quarters.
moomoothebunny Wrote:why was the mailman suit removed? I am sincere when i ask you to please bring it back to crew quarters.

It isn't removed, it is merely somewhere else.
Embolism Wrote:It isn't removed, it is merely somewhere else.

I found it back in the beta testing and made sure not to tell anyone.
It's a secret after all wink
HoS doesn't spawn in his office, but on the arrival shuttle for some reason at round start.
Jorici Wrote:HoS doesn't spawn in his office, but on the arrival shuttle for some reason at round start.
Yeah it turns out that the HoS is a Mercenary Captain and he arrives on the station on his very own Shuttle.
Cogwerks Wrote:Maybe the ATM object is blocking light?

It's not the ATM, it's the little beige wall thing; it also does that in VoidStation, if you want to check it out.
Weavel Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:Maybe the ATM object is blocking light?

It's not the ATM, it's the little beige wall thing; it also does that in VoidStation, if you want to check it out.
Indeed, it is the office cubicle wall.
Which doesn't even make sense to be at the ATMs? (I guess it just looks good)
Jorici Wrote:HoS doesn't spawn in his office, but on the arrival shuttle for some reason at round start.

I haven't fixed that yet because I thought it was funny
Those dark grey [empty] canisters don't have broken sprite, so if one breaks it becomes invisible
The one way mirrors in the interrogation room aren't soundproof. This makes prisoner discussion difficult as I have to walk two rooms away. I don't remember this being like this on mushroom so I dunno what it is...
Also they seem to be partly see through or something...It's strange.
The Supply Intercom in Cargo Bay starts off and there seems to be no way to interact with it in its current location..