Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gallows
security should have its own set of gallows for use in hanging the worst of the worst of criminals or just having a good old public execution

you should also be able to build your own gallows either out of wood or metal that have a chance to just collapse and break due to shoddy craftsmanship

and of course if you hang a fat person the rope should have a chance to just snap
Does security really need a different method of horribly murdering already captured criminals every other month?
yes.
I think security need more public humiliation, like the stockade. It publicly shames criminals, and there is no murder involved.
I'm pretty sure security might already have the necessary parts to build an electrical chair.

Stockade would be fun though. Especially with a crate of tomatoes.
A stockade would be nice but I'd rather have a dunk tank. If you're feeling mean, fill it with acid or acid or something.
atomic1fire Wrote:I'm pretty sure security might already have the necessary parts to build an electrical chair.

Stockade would be fun though. Especially with a crate of tomatoes.
*explosive tomatoes.
a stockade really would be a fine idea. a stockade is also just a sharpened metal sheet and some rods and shit away from being converted into a guillotine
I want to be able to pelt the janitor with tomatoes.

Yes
Yes to stockades.
stockades sound way less creepy and more fun than gallows
What's stopping the sec from just making an electric chair to execute the prisoners?

Also, what's stopping the sec from just cuffing someone to a chair and having the crew pelt tomatoes at them?
Waffles64 Wrote:What's stopping the sec from just making an electric chair to execute the prisoners?

Also, what's stopping the sec from just cuffing someone to a chair and having the crew pelt tomatoes at them?

1. Effort
2. The guy can just get loose on his own
poland spring Wrote:less creepy

...I don't see how either is creepy?
YOU'RE CREEPY I'M CREEPY WE ALL ARE CREEPY THIS WHOLE DAMN WORLD IS CREEPY
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH