Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find an answer on the wiki? Ask here!
Hi People!

How do i butcher a monkey to get meat? I can´t get the dead monkey on the spike.

Thanks for your help!
You don't have to kill the monkey. Just use Grab on any monkey, dead or alive, and then click on the meat spike. That'll stick the monkey on the spike, and then you just click the monkey with an empty hand to pull off a piece of meat.
How do you make napalm?
I checked chemistry but no dice
UnlimitedSpessmans Wrote:How do you make napalm?
I checked chemistry but no dice
There's a reason it isn't on the wiki. Experiment.
Can you provide some general hints for experimenting? I know there are some on the changleog but what's the general process players use to figure out, say, which medicines or hydroponic reagents to use to make a reaction (since I expect both of those departments to be less than cooperative-all hydro usually wants to grow are melons)
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Can you provide some general hints for experimenting? I know there are some on the changleog but what's the general process players use to figure out, say, which medicines or hydroponic reagents to use to make a reaction (since I expect both of those departments to be less than cooperative-all hydro usually wants to grow are melons)
Experimentation, if done very well and tactfully, will require you to write down or somehow record discovered combinations, it will require liberal use of the lab, and it will require time. You need to remember that there are more chems than those you can find straight from the tap. You need to remember the result you are looking for, and think about what could possibly make that. An idea of the chemicals in real life substances that do what you want will help. Don't expect spoilers.
It's going to be a pain in the ass to try to get botany to cooperate.
Watering cans hold 120 units so if you plan on throwing shit into a beaker and seeing what happens it's better to get one of those instead. Also a lot of recipes use plasma so you might as well throw that into any mix because typically it'll make something.