Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
Ultimate Picture Dumb Incoming!

http://imgur.com/a/Wjj7Y
 A lot of good memories here. Some are pretty cool and some are pretty boring because I was too lazy to remove them.
Those are great, I remember being around for a bunch of 'em too! Thanks Megapaco!
Botanist gone mad 

[Image: jdBhyNr.png]
AI had a bit of a gravity problem

[Image: cRosXAS.png]

[Image: KPEuxpP.png]
As usual, only the highest quality NT construction went into the new arrivals shuttle.

[Image: iMhAmn7.png]

It was patched up, at great cost.

[Image: 2UuHad0.png]
The new research outpost gets the Bone Lord seal of approval. Thanks 69andahalf!
[Image: cJqabQ7.png?1]
That's a nice boom!
The aftermath of Rickie Basinger's clown car explosion, all tucked into a crate

[Image: 0ThdEBW.jpg]
[Image: 2L2L5cs.png]
(06-01-2016, 12:20 AM)Rocket Wrote: AI had a bit of a gravity problem

[Image: cRosXAS.png]

[Image: KPEuxpP.png]

That round was amazing, I was the AI and it was hilarious to watch, unable to help, so I just sat back and laughed as the crew was sucked into the crusher and then when a blob appeared on the shuttle, I prayed for the gravity artifact to teleport into the blob, and it happened.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the multiple people get flung into space through airlocks while they weren't paying attention, those empty ID's there in space are from when the HoP got spaced and tried to throw stuff to get back in.
[Image: NzEwYm.png]

quickly turned into

[Image: YzhiN2.png]
Hell hath no fury like that of a green-glowing vaguely phallus-shaped room filled to the brim with exploded cluwnes and ice.
4 Singularites got loose
[Image: A2aCvzw.png]
DEAD: ADMIN(Gannets) says, "I hope we all learned a lesson about workplace safety today."
DEAD: Ghost (Nerdy Collins) moans, "Safety is boring"
[Image: LQVemk6.png?1]
Today we killed god, lets never do it again