Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add more Segways into the Brig. AKA Mall Cop's secret weapon
Ok, I think I can count, and the last time I tried to I counted only two segways in the brig. We usually have about three Officers, one detective, one HoS, and the Captain(fuk da HoP).

I think we should have four segways, so Security can quickly saddle up and try and run the suspects over. I know I wouldn't start any trouble, knowing I would be run over by a horde of Mall Cops running on segways.
you'd be surprised how effective the segway ramming technique can be against an escaping brig criminal
icarus Wrote:you'd be surprised how effective the segway ramming technique can be against an escaping brig criminal
You'd also be surprised at how effective the segway ramming technique can be against the security guards trying to stop you from escaping.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
icarus Wrote:you'd be surprised how effective the segway ramming technique can be against an escaping brig criminal
You'd also be surprised at how effective the segway ramming technique can be against the security guards trying to stop you from escaping.

you hit one and then the rest of them swarm you and throw you in a cell?
CaptainBravo Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:

you hit one and then the rest of them swarm you and throw you in a cell?
You hit the only security on duty at 3am, he drops the taser he had previously been trying to pick up. Luck of the lag-draw says you disarm him before he can both pick-up and use it, and then you point blank tase him, steal his stuff, and walk out.

I'd say it was unlikely if I hadn't seen it done more times than I'd care to admit.
Segweys are a great way of taking down that syndicate bomber in the armory too.

Add more.
It'd be neat if you could hop off of a segway while its moving and have it bowl over the duder in front of you while keeping yourself unstunned.
My greatest memory is when I rushed a syndicate with my segway, saving the HoS from suffocating. We need more segway shenanigans.
FUN FACT: Handcuffs don't stop you from riding a segway.
Dauntasa Wrote:FUN FACT: Handcuffs don't stop you from riding a segway.

wink
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:I think we should have four segways, so Security can quickly saddle up and try and run the suspects over.

Ask an electrician to scan one and begin mass-producing them.

10 segways will be built before the engine is even up.