Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cant connect to lljk 1
hi i usually want to play on 1 because it is smaller than 2. this means less lag for my piece of shit laptop. whenever i try to connect, it gives me a connection failed message. connecting to lljk 2 works fine, it's just 1. how can i fix this so i can play this shitty spaceman game with less lag
OH i should probably mention it gives the message before space station 13 even opens. like, it opens that black box the ads go into and it says "connecting..." and then it just says "connection failed" a second later.
Sounds like you're not logged in on BYOND
Ag Bengip Wrote:Sounds like you're not logged in on BYOND

i am seeing as all the other lljk servers let me log in and i'm online one right now :u tried to get onto 1 before it and it wasn't having it
This is a fairly common bug of the BYOND client. Try going to the main page of the wiki and connecting via the server links at the bottom of the page, that will usually get you connected. If that doesn't work, try again in a few minutes as the server may be restarting for the next round.
Klupoctuous Wrote:This is a fairly common bug of the BYOND client. Try going to the main page of the wiki and connecting via the server links at the bottom of the page, that will usually get you connected. If that doesn't work, try again in a few minutes as the server may be restarting for the next round.
This. However, if your computer isn't capable of doing that for some reason, there's a work around. If you right click any of the byond links in the wiki, and select open them in new tab, then copy the URL that appears, you'll then be able to open the settings menu of byond itself (looks like a little gear), go to "open location" and paste it in, and it wont have any trouble connecting ever again. If youre like me you can bookmark all four servers and connect more easily! Good luck!
Klupoctuous Wrote:This is a fairly common bug of the BYOND client. Try going to the main page of the wiki and connecting via the server links at the bottom of the page, that will usually get you connected. If that doesn't work, try again in a few minutes as the server may be restarting for the next round.

ok cool, this worked. thanks!