Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banana on a Stick
I spent maybe an hour trying to find a way to use monkeys, mutants, lizard tails, and animals on a hampter wheel to see if there was a sustainable way to generate power with the wheels without players.

The AI for that round made a comment about carrots on a stick and I realized that combining a banana on a fishing rod and putting on a monkey's back to make them run would be funny in general but also good for hamster wheel power.

Combined with the effort of setting up a wheel with rails and getting a monkey with a rod on it for the power generated doesn't seem terribly broken, I feel this would be a very good addition to the game.
This is perfect. Literally having a way to have a monkey NPC auto-walk forward is so niche and funny that it deserves to exist on that merit alone.
Sounds incredibly fun, though it‘d be cool to have a random chance for the banana to fall off the rod, just for balance. Alternatively, monkeys could be coded to run straight to any banana within their FOV, with a chance for them to fall out of the hamsterwheel or something
Funniest classic joke ever. Monkey powered engines!
Sound great! I hope they had it!