Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Suggestion: Armory Doors have flaps to be critter proof
NARCS destroying N2O is a feature imo, usable as an antag- I use it by laying down or wireriding to juke security. Preventing ghost critters from entering the Armory with doors that just don't allow critter squeezing, possibly more places too, is a great idea imo.
(04-08-2024, 12:04 PM)Mylie Wrote: Preventing ghost critters from entering the Armory with doors that just don't allow critter squeezing, possibly more places too, is a great idea imo.

Critter squeezing does apply to marteeny users as well. And this does really not need a nerf. The armory is one of the few targets it's worth using marteeny for, and then you still got the NARC to deal with.

If we would except minified humans from the flaps, i would have no problem with this. But that kinda feels dirty code- and logic-wise.
Why on earth would a NARC shoot ghost critters anyway? On a logical level. Security turrets wouldn't start blasting the drywall for every spider that shows up. This just simply seems like an oversight rather than a feature.
Personally, I would be very much for some mechanism that entirely prevents critters from going into the armory. This is due to the fact I have to consistently and constantly report or kill critters for either going into the armory to bust the N2O cans using the narcs, or if the narcs is not there, moving items about the room in an attempt to set them off, make a mess just because they can to be annoying, or help people steal from it without having to enter the turret’s range. This is all usually focused on items such as grenades and breaching charges that some critters can pick up and/or drag about.