Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The language should be understandable from people who know that language
It should be cool that Packet nerd talk with each other with Hacker language (From mutation or trait ) and can communicate well. So I just suggest that people who have the same special language (or accent) could understand eachother 
Q: how ?
Allow each other has readable text. 
For example 
If the speaker talk Japanese word from frontal gurus mutation speak
“Thankyou” result in 有難う
The listener who has the same language with speaker should see
有難う (thank you) 
But another does 
Q: why it should be great idea?
1.make Random weird language be useful to keep it instead of rush to medbey and ask for mutadone 
2.Good for gimmick Role play imagine you see 2 Nerd talk with hacker language to eachother that should be funny 
3.Make people tend to visit genetic to get some cool language 
4.may be potential for the future like translator to talk with NPC who has different language with you
Q: why it bad idea
1. It gonna nerf affect of mutation that might be some tool for antagonist 

Another suggest idea about language is I want the game allow us to talk with multiple languages after learn it for example
If I press “ T “ and it show up like 
-Human language 
-Fish language 
-Hacker language
It should be cool to have multilingual people too! Might the reason is the same as above idea why it great.
How do you think いいえですね
This would require the say rework, so it requires a lot of work.

Would be fun having azone nerds talk in slime without fear of spoiling ghosts.

Shouldn't be overused tho. Not being able to understand what people are saying isn't exactly fun gameplay.
(03-08-2024, 08:14 AM)valtsu0 Wrote: This would require the say rework, so it requires a lot of work.

Would be fun having azone nerds talk in slime without fear of spoiling ghosts.

Shouldn't be overused tho. Not being able to understand what people are saying isn't exactly fun gameplay.

Indeed