Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Clownhole get its own announcement computer.
Big Grin 
Because it would be funny to be a clown and send messages every 3 minutes for the lulz. Debatably clowns need it even more than heads of staff because how are they going to ask for AA otherwise?
Maybe if it automatically sets the clown to arrest and zaps/sets you on fire for trying to use it.
and it should come out garbled or something

could give the clown a silly laptop with the PDA functions and this
It's the clown.. anything the clown gets that seems a lil bit too good for em, has to blow up in their faces.

Like the Clown Sword only honking.
So yea what people suggest over this suggestion I agree with.

I'd say the clown gets one announcement from it, before comedy strikes, it blows up, depressurizes the clown hole and sets the clown to arrest for "Recklessly using equipment"
(02-27-2024, 07:39 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: Maybe if it automatically sets the clown to arrest and zaps/sets you on fire for trying to use it.

If you use the clown ID instead of your announcement it broadcasts an ad for a candy bar.  Why else would you be scanning a candy bar wrapper, after all?
I did not expect anyone to take this seriously.... But yeah, it would be funny if they had one that punished them for using it.
Give them a progress bar that can fail to take their ID out slapstick style (IE they try yanking it so hard they fly backwards)
(02-27-2024, 12:05 PM)JanusRose Wrote: I did not expect anyone to take this seriously.... But yeah, it would be funny if they had one that punished them for using it.

If it was ment to be a joke. Put it in questionable quality.

Anyway things for the clown to do and have it horribly backfire is part of being the clown.
(02-27-2024, 08:20 AM)Kotlol Wrote: It's the clown.. anything the clown gets that seems a lil bit too good for em, has to blow up in their faces.

Announcement computer has a chance to explode and blow the clowns arms off
There's definitely got to be a what the hell value to thus. Having the clown freak out about being kaboomed is funny, I'm also imagining the clown being teleported and imprisoned in some dimension for screwing around with their upload computer.
the age of random awful things happening to you randomly for no reason is long over
(02-28-2024, 07:09 PM)Cal Wrote: the age of random awful things happening to you randomly for no reason is long over

Well there is a reason! Because they are a clown and clowns get punished by the universe. The eagerness to pull a prank with an item that's handed to them on a silver platter should be their downfall. Like biblefarting but clown specific.
If we want to avoid potentially crippling things then a mild electric shock (a la a joy buzzer) would be thematically appropriate.
I'd be more inclined to say it only plays olits message whennthe clown died.
(02-28-2024, 07:09 PM)Cal Wrote: the age of random awful things happening to you randomly for no reason is long over

I'd say in this case it should be obvious that the clown hole computer is shoddy and bad things probably would happen if you attempted to use it.