Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor tool discussion. Which gear do you think it should rework.
i have see some tool that was rarely use now like Stimulant drug from Med-Sci traitor.or Fingerprint , light breaker, sound dream pro, Disguised law module those gear are rarely see than syndicate hat.
Just because they're not used a lot doesn't mean that they need a rework. Most of these are simply very situational and gimmick-y, and that's completely fine. Some, like the fingerprinter, probably see more use on the RP servers, while louder tools seem to be preferred on Classic.
The cursed clown mask should be made cheaper, to me it feels like a 2 tc item. It could also be buffed by making the person wearing it speak like a cluwne, stopping them shouting over radio.

Or it could infect the person with clowning around, so even if they get the mask off, they turn into a clown (making the item infinitely funnier). I think if it got this buff, it would be worth the 5tc.
Don't want a rework for it, but the syndicate mail courrier outfit (aka the usual mail courrier outfit) for me is a weird traitor item. You can only get one as mail courrier, which they already spawn with, or surplus. Maybe it's good if you got caught and they took your jumpsuit so you have limited acces, then you have a spare jumpsuit Though, I like it as surplus/spief bounty item because it does give you more access. I just find it... meh for a mail courrier only traitor item.

Like on the topic of gimmick job traitor item, mime gets capu rose, test subject gets monkey barrell, waiter gets the chef stuff, and gimmick command job get the funny megaphone (while not powerful, it is still unique), but mail courrier traitor item? Boom, spare of the same jumpsuit.