Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Remove Security's access to the crematorium on RP
(09-13-2023, 10:57 PM)Frolicsome Flufficorn Wrote: That being said its very unlikely that a change like this would ever get added that changes access only on RP and not classic. Plus Assuming on RP it is as valuable a tool you say it is, why wouldn't security then just move to the crusher to dispose of antags and remove the possible interaction between the Chaplain and sec all together?

Obviously, this being said I dont play on RP so take what im saying with a grain of salt

Security already has different access on RP, so it's not a brand new concept tbf. The crusher does exist, true, but I think all this will do is make security go: "Is there a chaplain?" and if there is none, then the grinder. The crematorium is the fastest and most reliable way of destroying a body entirely, so I think they would continue to pursue that if the option is available.

(09-13-2023, 10:22 PM)Waffleloffle Wrote: against it; it's pretty important for sec to have an option to kill a ling for good. making sec have to get someone to basically just hold the door and press the button for them isn't exactly quality interaction either, especially when they have an antag who is actively trying to kill them on their hands

If the chaplain wants RP, it is a prompt for them to RP. Worst case, they can just open the door and head out. I've seen a good few chaplains who enjoy the process of holding a funeral for antags. As for the last point, security is expected to RP, just because Antags Exist doesn't mean they get to skip that step. (Especially since if they need to cremate a body, they have one less problem on their hands.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove Security's access to the crematorium on RP - by AgrippaHera - 09-13-2023, 11:11 PM