Mentor Application: 444/Aspen/Minty
A consistently helpful and polite member of the discord including the questions channel where I have seen them help many. They have always been one to answer the questions of others without ever being demeaning or condescending. When they are misunderstood and there is a small bit of tension, I've never seen them lose their cool while explaining away any misunderstandings. To top all this off they are probably one of the most knowledgeable people I know on the codebase due to them knowing how to do a good old bit of code diving and experience. I think they would make an amazing addition to the mentor team due to having these skills for helping those who might not be having the smoothest of experiences diving into the wonderful little world of goonstation, but that are willing to learn.
Consistently polite, pleasant and helpful. I think 444 would make a fine mentor.
444 has a good knowledge of the mechanics of the game, and I've observed them teach new players on multiple occasions.

I am positive they will be a good mentor,
+1
seems good to me
After review of community feedback and internal deliberation, we have accepted your application to become a mentor. Congrats! Please familiarize yourself with our Mentor Guidelines and reach out anytime if you have any concerns or questions.